Windows 10: Sound/playback issues

Discus and support Sound/playback issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why..wont play any movies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brit3783, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Brit3783 Win User

Sound/playback issues

i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why..wont play any movies either it just comes up with error message

:)

Brit3783, Jul 31, 2015
  2. Cybot Win User

Conexant Smart Audio HD | Windows 10

have you tried reinstalling the sound drivers? I have often found that if reinstalling the sound driver from device manager does not work as expected, then running the sound card driver setup file usually fixes the issue. doing this will install a clean
    copy of the sound drivers. after a restart. everything should work properly. alternatively, you could try running the sound playback troubleshooter. it can sometimes fix problems that you can not fix on your own.

Sound playback troubleshooter access:

click on start button and type 'playback'

under 'best match', Cortana will list the item "Find and fix audio playback problems" select this item.

Cybot, Jul 31, 2015
  3. MCCshreyas, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Sound/playback issues

1. Sound/playback issues - Similar Threads - Sound playback issues

2. Sound issues with media playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  3. Sound issues with media playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  4. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  5. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  6. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No Playback Sound

No Playback Sound: Why is it that when I download a " MP4 Video (.mp4) " file (that has a little 13 second voice) to my desktop or downloads and when I go to play it agin it has no voice? I have Windows 10 (Version 1903) (OS Build 18362.1016) and Windows Media Player. I have tried using VLC...
  8. playback sound

playback sound: there is a constant echo in playback sound, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-sound/c6eb3d37-7e46-4ae7-9790-567270bf587f
  9. **** SOUND PLAYBACK

**** SOUND PLAYBACK: I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix **** sound. Rasberry type feedback every 5 to 10 seconds. I have reinstalled the realtek audio driver numerous times and it...
  10. Playback no Sound

Playback no Sound: I am not able to play any videos on my new lap top or hear music on my tunes account. It was working fine yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-no-sound/e3246f72-0376-4aac-b171-d17a0db9ba0c