Windows 10: **** SOUND PLAYBACK

Discus and support **** SOUND PLAYBACK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by perryflorida, Mar 29, 2019.

1. **** SOUND PLAYBACK

I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix **** sound. Rasberry type feedback every 5 to 10 seconds. I have reinstalled the realtek audio driver numerous times and it is always **** sound. I have installed Sound Trumpet and it has made no difference--still **** sound. Troubleshooting says it will try to install "Microsoft HD audio driver" but it never does that, it always just re-installs the Realtek audio driver.

Can anyone please help me. Thx

:)

perryflorida, Mar 29, 2019

2. how to invoke sound playback

Hi Darryl,

There are many things that need to be considered before connecting your Surface device to a TV or a monitor. For further help, visit this
    link. To enable the sound playback in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type sound and then hit the Enter key.
    • Under the Playback tab, right-click on Speakers and then choose Enable.
    • Click Apply and then Click OK.

To disable the sound playback, right-click on Speakers and then choose Disable.

If additional help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Mar 29, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

**** SOUND PLAYBACK

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue **** SOUND PLAYBACK :p

cadaveca, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

**** SOUND PLAYBACK

1. **** SOUND PLAYBACK - Similar Threads - **** SOUND PLAYBACK

2. Sound issues with media playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound issues with media playback: Upon pausing or skipping a song in either Windows Media Player or VLC this is not a problem when using YouTube, however, the computers sound is entirely turned off, including OS sounds such as the test beep. This can usually be fixed by shut the computer down and turning it...
  3. No sound showing in playback device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound showing in playback device: I checked on device manager and I have audio driver installed but I have x mark in my speaker, and I checked in my playback devices no speaker showing. I have no sound at all. I have updated the drivers and Windows, but my sound is not coming....
  4. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  5. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  6. Playback speaker sound

Playback speaker sound: I have a lenovo laptop, an excellent product. However, I have a very strange problem with audio playback on the speakers, I can hardly hear the playback from Pandora, or other web sites. I've used the troubleshooter, made sure I have the right driver. etc. When I perform...
  7. No Playback Sound

No Playback Sound: Why is it that when I download a " MP4 Video (.mp4) " file (that has a little 13 second voice) to my desktop or downloads and when I go to play it agin it has no voice? I have Windows 10 (Version 1903) (OS Build 18362.1016) and Windows Media Player. I have tried using VLC...
  8. playback sound

playback sound: there is a constant echo in playback sound, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-sound/c6eb3d37-7e46-4ae7-9790-567270bf587f
  9. Playback no Sound

Playback no Sound: I am not able to play any videos on my new lap top or hear music on my tunes account. It was working fine yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-no-sound/e3246f72-0376-4aac-b171-d17a0db9ba0c
  10. Sound/playback issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound/playback issues: i cant get any sound coming from anywhere..itunes..youtube playing games..watching movies nothing and i cant figure out why..wont play any movies either it just comes up with error message 11045

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vizio sound bar driver software

2. vizio sound bar