Windows 10: Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same...

Discus and support Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's windows 10 OS on Dell Inspiron 5570. When I'm listening to a song, let's say on laptop's speaker, the song is playing good, no problem yet. Now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandilAdhikari, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same...

It's windows 10 OS on Dell Inspiron 5570.

When I'm listening to a song, let's say on laptop's speaker, the song is playing good, no problem yet. Now, when I plug in my headphone cable, the sound should start hearing from headphone's speaker instantly, right? That doesn't happen. It takes somewhat like 5 seconds and then only after I can hear sound.

It used to happen but I didn't think anything of it because I didn't know it was not supposed to happen. Only after a couple of months ago, after I formatted my laptop and re-installed windows and the problem automatically fixed, only then I realized it wasn't supposed to happen. It was going smoothly until today, all of a sudden, it's the same problem again. Does anybody have any solution?

:)

SandilAdhikari, Sep 24, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same... :p

cadaveca, Sep 24, 2020
  3. problem with laptop's audio while connected to aux cable

Hi Tom,

In order for us to identify what triggers your laptop's issue when an aux cable is connected, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting the aux cable and the headset to a different computer?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different aux cable and headset to your laptop?
    • Does the brief sound from the laptop only play upon inserting the aux cable and headset?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same...

Headset not playing sounds after mute and unmute

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, I would like you to answer the following question:

• Did you connect your headset to any other device and check if the issue re-occurs?
    I suggest you to set your headset as default and check.To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Type sound in the search bar.

• Right click on
      headset/microphone
      , click on default.
    If issue persists,

As you said with other headset it is working fine,so,the issue might occur with your headset only.

In that case, I recommend you to contact the headset support.

You can also refer this article

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with the updated status. WE will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same...

1. Sound plays on headset few seconds after I have plugged the cable in my laptop and the same... - Similar Threads - Sound plays headset

2. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  3. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in: I have an MS Surface laptop with Windows Enterprise 11 installed and everything was fine until today when it wasn't. I plug my wired headphones into the socket every day for over a year without issue until today. When I plugged in the headphones while sound is playing I can...
  4. Sound from headphones cuts out a few seconds after plugging them in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a few laptops of same model, that have different capacities: These laptops have the same hardware and software installed, but one laptop has 24gb available, and the other only has 19gb.I see its mainly the windows folder, as on one it takes ~20gb and the other it only takes ~14.6gb.I've don't multiple disk cleanups with admin, and am...
  6. My Laptop freezes after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptop freezes after a few seconds: So my Acer Predator Helios 300 freezes after a few seconds when i turn it on. i cant access anything as i cant login. I have tried deinstalling the latest updates through a USB Boot, wich didnt work. and after nothing else worked i did a complete reset of the Laptop. I did...
  7. I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop

I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop: Split from this thread. No I do not have to sign in to my email each time and I am going through web browser. However, since the update of edge, I have not been able to use my printer wirelessly I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop. I forgot to...
  8. Sounds of laptop speakers decrease after a few seconds, but not on headset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sounds of laptop speakers decrease after a few seconds, but not on headset!: Hey guys, I have an issue I have been struggling with for a few hours now. When I play youtube or spotify the sounds decreases to about 20% or something of the total volume in about 10 seconds. The volume mixer, system volume and the like still all state 100%, so it's not an...
  9. My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger: This problem is bugging me. Please a fix for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-goes-black-for-a-few-seconds/f46181a2-f6aa-4633-90ff-42f26632b305
  10. My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound

My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound: Hi, I have been roaming around the Microsoft forums and i have not found my problem at all. People have asked this question, and i have done everything they say, and nothing works I have a Windows 10 Laptop from about 2017 (Still under warranty till 27th of December,...