Windows 10: Sound problem all sound has been disabled

Discus and support Sound problem all sound has been disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop model number ASUS TUF GAMING FX 505GD The problem is audio sound problem my laptop audio sound not working all laptop sound can be disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vishvjitdeshmukh, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Sound problem all sound has been disabled

My laptop model number ASUS TUF GAMING FX 505GD

The problem is audio sound problem my laptop audio sound not working all laptop sound can be disable from the update

:)

vishvjitdeshmukh, Dec 8, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 8, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Sound problem all sound has been disabled

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Sound problem all sound has been disabled

1. Sound problem all sound has been disabled - Similar Threads - Sound problem sound

2. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45
  3. Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app: In Windows 11, Can I disable system sounds/all sounds for a specific app? the App doesn't appear in the volume mixer apps even when running. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-system-soundsall-sounds-for-a/4ba37969-46ee-45c3-9878-92f40de43c45
  4. my computer has sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has sound problem: with due respect and honor i am hereby requesting you to help me in this condition my computer has a problem with audio output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-sound-problem/0d73e937-0ed8-42c0-9d31-1c4eb6992fcd
  5. windows startup sound even when all windows sounds are disabled!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows startup sound even when all windows sounds are disabled!: hi all these issues after a fresh install!no sound enabled from config -sound -sounds -no soundsbut still every time i startup the system i get the startup sound.just pisses me off. so far windows 11 seems to turn many things on even you have it off .i found "fixes" for other...
  6. windows startup sound even when all windows sounds are disabled!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows startup sound even when all windows sounds are disabled!: hi all these issues after a fresh install!no sound enabled from config -sound -sounds -no soundsbut still every time i startup the system i get the startup sound.just pisses me off. so far windows 11 seems to turn many things on even you have it off .i found "fixes" for other...
  7. Sound Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Disabled: I'm trying to clean up my computer and think I uninstalled the program for sound accidentally. Anyone know how to undo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-disabled/ea217cf5-7963-46b4-a451-653acb7aae93
  8. When installed Windows 10 Pro all sound has been blocked

When installed Windows 10 Pro all sound has been blocked: I have downloaded Windows 10 Pro and my sound is no longer working I troubleshoot it tells me to restarted so I proceed with the command, once done restarting and it still wont display any audio what can I do to fix this.?...
  9. There is no disable all sounds button on enhancements

There is no disable all sounds button on enhancements: [ATTACH]I was hearing a buzzing noise with my headpones so i searched it and a saw a solution that seemed to be working with others. I went to fix it myself but i couldnt find the button. The headphone sound is really annoying and i have to use my headphones every day for...
  10. Sound issues no sound at all

Sound issues no sound at all: the events before this error occurred was firstly just bluestacks messing with other audio and me not caring all that much about it eventually decided to if troubleshooting the sound would do anything. i did what it asked, restarted my pc like it wanted, and then all of my...