Windows 10: sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

Discus and support sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soon_0414, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Soon_0414 Win User

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

My laptop can play a sound everything when I open from shutdown, and I need restart so that the driver can be detected. Can I know what problem is that, I checked from other forum said that might be Sonic Studio problem and I had deleted. Recently when I was watching youtube sometimes can play the sound but if I change to other youtube channel then the sound missing again. I had download and install the latest version of Realtek driver from Asus website. Sorry if my english not very good.

:)

Soon_0414, Mar 7, 2019

2. Asus Strix Z270E vs Asus Z270 IX Hero?

• Asus Strix Z270E $199.99
    • Asus Z270 IX Hero $229.99

The Strix has WiFi and the Hero doesn't.

Hero has more USB and the Strix doesn't.

That's all the difference that I can see.

what else, what thing has the Hero that makes me want it?. Why people buy it, instead of the Strix?.

RodoGodo19, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    ASUS ROG X470 Motherboard Shows Up Out of Nowhere

The folks at VideoCardz received a picture of a soon-to-be-released ASUS X470 motherboard from an unnamed sender. Judging by the motherboard's aesthetics and design, we suspect that it belongs to the Strix Series. Although there are no signs of the Strix branding on the motherboard, the rear I/O cover and the 8+2 phase VRM resemble the ones used on the ASUS ROG Strix X370-F Gaming motherboard. Initially, the "Republic" marking threw us off as ASUS isn't known for placing the Republic of Gamers branding on their previous Strix motherboards. The "Hybrid" marking remains a mystery though. The Chinese characters 玩家 that are located beside one of the memory slots literally translates to "Players", which certainly suggests that this will be a gaming-oriented motherboard. As of the time of this article, there are five confirmed X470 motherboards from ASUS: Prime X470-Pro, ROG Strix X470-F Gaming, ROG Strix X470-I Gaming, ROG Crosshair VII Hero, ROG Crosshair VII Hero (WI-FI), and TUF X470-Plus Gaming.

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2 cJTzLMg0sdewNjL5_thm.jpg

Chino, Mar 7, 2019
  4. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

Hi Rjnagy.

According to manual those are ports 5 and 6

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2 [​IMG]

Further it comments that these ports will be shared when a SATA / PCIe mode m.2 device is installed.

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2 [​IMG]

Interesting because when mine is running m2 PCIe those ports are disable. Of course mine is a different architecture.

Not sure if you made a lot of changes to BIOS. What I would suggest, if you know your BIOS settings, remove m2, then load defaults in BIOS, save and see if that wakes them up.

I believe you will have issues if you want your m2 installed as well. Is your m2 Sata or PCIe?

You could contact Asus and confirm with your specific m2 if those ports are disable.

Your manual

https://www.asus.com/ca-en/Motherboa...lpDesk_Manual/

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

1. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2 - Similar Threads - sound problem brand

2. asus rog strix g16

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my laptop so imam refrain from that so if someone could guide through some safe...
  3. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  4. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  5. Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series: This is the question of many people. I also had this problem, but today I managed to solve it. After unsuccessful calls to Asus support, I solved the problem. I downloaded the driver version 6.3.9600.2329 from the link to solve this problem. Get the following, then enter the...
  6. Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding 5.1 Channel Sound Problem on asus rog strix z690 series: This is the question of many people. I also had this problem, but today I managed to solve it. After unsuccessful calls to Asus support, I solved the problem. I downloaded the driver version 6.3.9600.2329 from the link to solve this problem. Get the following, then enter the...
  7. Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080: So i happened to have this little accident that a cat decided to pee on my pc and a small amount of it landed on my GPU which i did not apparently clean out well enough and it ended up ruining a few components. Is it possible to find any component map of the gpu to see what...
  8. No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV

No audio in new ASUS ROG Strix G512LV: Hi, I recently purchased an ASUS ROG Strix G512LV running Windows 10. Originally the sound worked fine through the laptop's speakers, then a few weeks ago it stopped working, but was resolved by rolling the audio driver back from Audio_Realtek_Nahimic_ROG_V6089401 to...
  9. Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III

Lots of screen tearing with brand-new Asus ROG Strix Scar III: I have just bought a new Asus ROG Strix Scar III (Intel i7 9750H, RTX 2070, 17.3", 144 Hz) which ships with RTX 2070 and I am experiencing lots of screen tearing even while watching YouTube videos, not to mention games! All the OS updates are installed as well as the latest...
  10. sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2

sound problem in brand new asus ROG strix hero 2: So, there appears to be a problem with my computer. The volume would automatically and randomly change from low to high. This has nothing to do with the volume slider. It stays the same. However, the actual volume keeps on changing. I first experienced this while watching...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound on my asus rog strix

2. asus strix soar issues

3. rog strix sound problem

4. rog strix audio problem,
  5. asus rog strix hero II speaker problems,
  6. asus rog strix g problem with sound,
  7. asus rog strix hero 2 low volume,
  8. asus rog strix hero 2 left speaker issue,
  9. asus rog no sound after bios update,
  10. asus rog strix sound,
  11. asus rog strix g sound problem,