Windows 10: Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

Discus and support Sound problem on video editor Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, lately I have been editing videos lately and I have been annoyed with this error I have gotten while Im editing videos,At first glance I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Java Vedder, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

Hello, lately I have been editing videos lately and I have been annoyed with this error I have gotten while Im editing videos,At first glance I thought it was built-in anti-copyright, but I tried it with an OLDER song that i downloaded older song means older music that i downloaded, not the release date of the song it doesn't have an error. And my second thought it was the problem with the sound itself, I thought my mp3 file was broken because sometimes i don't immediately hear the mp3 file after downloading, and I played it, it had no issues.And final thinking was that it was the Video Ed

:)

Java Vedder, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Callender Win User
    Callender, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

Sound problem in Windows 10

Hi Carl,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Sound drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound, Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Audio devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    Follow the steps to update the sound driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound, Video and Game Controllers’.
    • Right-click on the Sound device listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Restart the computer after its uninstalled. Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and sound drivers.

Run sound troubleshooter

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

1. Sound problem on video editor Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound problem video

2. Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem on video editor Windows 10: Hello, lately I have been editing videos lately and I have been annoyed with this error I have gotten while Im editing videos,At first glance I thought it was built-in anti-copyright, but I tried it with an OLDER song that i downloaded older song means older music that i...
  3. Sound problem on video editor Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound problem on video editor Windows 10: Hello, lately I have been editing videos lately and I have been annoyed with this error I have gotten while Im editing videos,At first glance I thought it was built-in anti-copyright, but I tried it with an OLDER song that i downloaded older song means older music that i...
  4. Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export

Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export: Lately, after editing and exporting a video with the Video Editor software on Windows 10, the sound comes out sounding very grainy/pixelated, especially when there are water sounds. The sound quality is fine while I'm editing, the problem only happens after I export the...
  5. Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor Problem with Sound Quality After Export: Lately, after editing and exporting a video with the Video Editor software on Windows 10, the sound comes out sounding very grainy/pixelated, especially when there are water sounds. The sound quality is fine while I'm editing, the problem only happens after I export the...
  6. No sound in Windows 10 Video Editor

in Windows 10 News
    No sound in Windows 10 Video Editor: The Video Editor app (Movie Maker) on Windows 10 is one of the simplest and most convenient video editors out there. This tool has been widely used for anything, from baseline video edits to stitching together half-decent commercials. However, over the years there have been...
  7. Problems with Video Editor in Windows 10

Problems with Video Editor in Windows 10: I have been using Video Editor in Windows 10 for about 1 year now. I download to my desktop a short about 5 minutes reflection video from our church that was recorded to YouTube, I add an 8 sec intro video, a start card and end card PNG, then upload back to YouTube. Lately,...
  8. Windows 10 Video Editor exports videos with garbled sound.

Windows 10 Video Editor exports videos with garbled sound.: when I edit mp4 clips in Windows 10 Video Editor, the exported clip has garbled sound like a fast talking cartoon chipmunk, ever though the source clips sound good. How can I keep this from happening?...
  9. PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEM WITH MICROSOFT VIDEO EDITOR: Hello ... There is a Microsoft video editor on your computer for making simple movies ... I created a movie consisting of several movies, but the whole thing is not smooth ... At some point in each movie the image transforms and stutters.It looks terrible ... Do you know what...
  10. Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor

Problem with Windows 10 Photo Video editor: When in the process of making a video and I stop for the day. When I bring the video back up sometimes a picture will have been removed from storyboard, leaving a message 'file cannot be located' in its space. This means I have to go back and add it again. What can I do so...