Windows 10: Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help

Discus and support Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I would like to ask if anyone has the solution to the following sound issue: Upon startup, when I play music Spotify or Youtube or any other app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jusjustjustin, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help

Hi I would like to ask if anyone has the solution to the following sound issue:

Upon startup, when I play music Spotify or Youtube or any other app, the music begins loud, but after around a minute, the music becomes softer.

This issue only occurs the first time I play music each time I startup the laptop.

I wish I can attach a recording of what is happening but this forum does not allow me to do so.

All I can do is to attach 2 images of the recording I made using Audacity the first with the audio issue, and the second without the audio issue

Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help 73e4f773-c316-418e-876a-c7ed339055b9?upload=true.gif

In the image above, the "softening" of the audio occurs at 50 secs. The waveform of the audio becomes thinner after 50 secs.

In the image below, I played and recorded the same audio after the issue already occurred. The waveform of the audio is thin all the way.

Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help a6ac71c2-6cd9-47dc-9765-96b69b6de134?upload=true.gif

Does anyone know the solution to this problem? All my audio drivers are fully updated. Windows shows that everything is up to date. I tried contacting HP customer support and they have no idea how to solve it. They asked me to reinstall my OS. However, I do not want to do so as it is very inconvenient. Hence, I am here to ask if anyone has an alternative solution besides reinstalling my OS?

Thank you!

:)

Jusjustjustin, Jul 17, 2020

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help

Sound problems with Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help

1. Sound Problem on Windows 10 Please Help - Similar Threads - Sound Problem Please

2. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  3. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  4. error windows 10 no sound {help} me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error windows 10 no sound {help} me please: i tryed everything how i fix that i dont hear anything and my speaker working driver updated device working properly but not still not hear anything audio jack is working what i need to do ?...
  5. error windows 10 no sound {help} me please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error windows 10 no sound {help} me please: i tryed everything how i fix that i dont hear anything and my speaker working driver updated device working properly but not still not hear anything audio jack is working what i need to do ?...
  6. error windows 10 no sound {help} me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows 10 problem help me please

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 problem help me please: hey i reset windows 10 like four times now but im still having this problem , after i put in my password to get in , the wait time takes a while , i remember it just being a 1 second to log in after password put in. And then second problem is the taskbar , it is still loading...
  8. Windows 10 problem, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 problem, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeWarudo99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx3w9q/windows_10_problem_please_help/
  9. Sound is gone, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is gone, please help!: I don't hear any sound from my windows 10 laptop. I have checked everything, the sound is on, realtek(r) audio. But when I go to device manager and then properties for realtek R audio, it says everything works properly. But when I go to events, it says device not migrated....
  10. No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound - windows 10 - URGENT please help: I have a dell windows 10 machine. Starting today I received over and over again of a message that my speaker was plugged in and not plugged in. It would not go away. I have rebooted and rebooted. I went to uninstall my realtek software and thought that I can re-download...