Windows 10: sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

Discus and support sound problem when online call or zoom meeting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MuhammadUsni Noor, Nov 16, 2021.

1. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem

:)

MuhammadUsni Noor, Nov 16, 2021
  2. PierreJF Win User

Sound not working after Zoom meeting through Bluetooth

I have an issue where my music does not play through Bluetooth headphones after a Zoom meeting. It was working perfectly fine before, but after my Zoom meeting (which I listened to and participated in using my Bluetooth headphones, the sound didn't work.
    The song was playing, but there was no sound through my headphones. This is a recurring problem after Zoom meetings.

Any suggestions?

PierreJF, Nov 16, 2021
  3. [Matador] Win User
    Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Nov 16, 2021
  4. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

Problem with Zoom Meeting

I have audio in everything else but I cant get itin zoom meeting

[Original Title: audio]

...................3, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

1. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting - Similar Threads - sound problem online

2. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  3. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  4. Online meetings audio problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online meetings audio problems: Hi guys, I have a serious problem for my online meeting after I updated to win11. It says that Zoom and Google Meet fail to detect my audio system but when I go for test Mic and speaker function, they all work well. Discord and other apps like valorant mic functions are...
  5. Online meetings audio problems

Online meetings audio problems: Hi guys, I have a serious problem for my online meeting after I updated to win11. It says that Zoom and Google Meet fail to detect my audio system but when I go for test Mic and speaker function, they all work well. Discord and other apps like valorant mic functions are...
  6. sound problem when online call or zoom meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound problem when online call or zoom meeting: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  7. Sound problem when online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem when online: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  8. Sound problem when online

Sound problem when online: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  9. sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound slow motion/ fast motion when in zoom meeting: I bought a new Lenovo which is use windows 10S mode .I use browser to join Zoom meeting but microphone play slow motion, its distortion.I dont know why is that. The troubleshoots indicated no issue with my microphone .im really lost. anyone can help?Thank you...
  10. Thumping sound only when in online meetings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thumping sound only when in online meetings: If we are in a teams meeting, webex, or any other online web meeting the speakers make a thumping sound whenever someone speaks. This isn't the case when we are playing music or listening to the audio on a video. Only in web meetings. Is there some type of redirector...