Windows 10: Sound problem windows 10

Discus and support Sound problem windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ! since the last start of my pc, this is what windows decided to do to me, i have never seen this before, it's so annoying. I can't hear with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SparkhaoS, Dec 1, 2021.

1. SparkhaoS Win User

Sound problem windows 10

Hi ! since the last start of my pc, this is what windows decided to do to me, i have never seen this before, it's so annoying. I can't hear with my headset or make any sound with my microphone and it's horribly annoying. Please can someone help me to fix that ?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UoWjPkGnxkZzQ_Fuco2vxE70iNBqICXc/view?usp=sharingThanks.

:)

SparkhaoS, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 sound problems.

Hi Roger,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install all driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • In which browser are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you are able to get Sound with all relevant programs. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Sound problems with Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 1, 2021
  4. Sound problem windows 10

Sound problems in Windows 10

Hi Jakub,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I would suggest you to perform the in-built sound troubleshooter and check the issue.

• Type Troubleshooting in search box and type
      Enter.

• Click on View All on top left corner.

• Click on Playing Audio from the list and follow the prompts for
      troubleshooting.
    There seem to be some setting or driver issue. I suggest you to uninstall the driver through Device Manager and let system install the compatible driver.

• Open run command by pressing Windows key + R and type “devmgmt.msc” (without quotes) and hit
      Enter.

• Spot and expand the “Sound, video and game controllers”.

• Right click on the High Definition Audio Device driver and select “Uninstall” then restart the system and let the system install the driver automatically on Start. Check and see if it resolve the issue.
      (Recommended step).
    Fix sound problems

Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Sound problem windows 10

1. Sound problem windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound problem

2. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  3. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 sound problem: hello,i have a ACE MAGICIAN mini pc that runs windows 10 and i have recently encountered a problem with the sound when i turn on the pc,the sound is fine,but after some time like 1,2 hours,the sound suddenly stops and it says no headphones or speakers are plugged in. i have...
  4. windows 10 sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  6. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  7. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  8. Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird sound problem where the sound plays but "no input device available" with bluetooth...: I have paired my ipad to my windows 11 computer and the sound from the ipad plays just fine on my computer speakers.But the sound mixer says that no input device found, despite it clearly working.How could I get the thing visible as input source too?...
  9. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...
  10. Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.

Audio Problem - Youtube and volume adjustment only. They sound distorted.: Tried 2 browsers, no external devices on Dell Inspirion. Sounds from other websites and itunes are normal. Updated chrome and checked for flash player updates. I believe it started with an update several days ago. This laptop came with Windows 10 and upgraded via offer to...