Windows 10: Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker

Discus and support Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Note: My sound is fine with regular PC speakers I installed this speaker system today I got from Amazon. Mainly to get more rich bass for music I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by J_Slater, May 23, 2020.

1. J_Slater Win User

Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker

Note: My sound is fine with regular PC speakers

I installed this speaker system today I got from Amazon. Mainly to get more rich bass for music I like. I get bass but the 2 tweeters either get to sound or barely audible sound.

For normal audio speaking only sound is muffled can barely hear it even at max volume settings on PC and the volume on the speaker system.

I'm supposed to get 40w of power and room rattling type bass from this powered system and as it can barely hear it, speaker system is equipped with 2.1 audio that's perfect for any type of audio.and supposed to be room filling. Normal audio with speaking only sound is muffled can barely hear it even at max volume settings on PC and the volume on the speaker system.

All the review videos I have seenYouTube for unboxing etc have shownthese speakersworking just fine out the box for WindowsPC's.

Tech spec:

TECH SPECS

• Speaker Power: 5W x 2 + 10W, 20W RMS; 40W Peak
    • Driver: 40mm Driver, 101mm Subwoofer
    • Sensitivity: 90dB
    • Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20KHz
    • Audio Input: 3.5mm Audio Port
    • Dimensions: Satellite Speakers

:)

J_Slater, May 23, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 23, 2020
  3. Had sound; unhooked to repair another computer; now sound from internal speaker o n l y ! !

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

2. What exactly do you mean by "internal speaker"?

3. Is there any audio port in the monitor?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

1. Right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "playback devices".

2. If the monitor speaker is listed, check if its enabled.

3. If its enabled, set it as default and check if it helps.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 23, 2020
  4. Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker

speakers sound garbeld

Hello,

I request you to try the methods below:

Method 1:

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method 2:

Sound problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, damaged drivers, incompatible drivers, sound settings, missing updates, and problems with your sound card.

I request you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Sound card Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Sound driver from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    • After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Sound Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Sound Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I also request you to follow the below article:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 23, 2020
Thema:

Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker

1. Sound problem with new GoGroove BassPulse 2.1 Computer Speaker - Similar Threads - Sound problem GoGroove

2. No sound from the computer speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from the computer speakers.: Build 22621.1 ni_releaseAll was going well until I noticed that there was no sound from the computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-the-computer-speakers/3b2bc4cf-a7d4-46ec-bd31-89f37d3ccd4c
  3. No sound from the computer speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from the computer speakers.: Build 22621.1 ni_releaseAll was going well until I noticed that there was no sound from the computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-the-computer-speakers/3b2bc4cf-a7d4-46ec-bd31-89f37d3ccd4c
  4. Problem with sound on speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with sound on speakers.: Hello,I have a problem, after installing a fresh Windows 11, I noticed that the sound from the speakers is lower than when using Windows 10.I was looking for a solution on my own, reinstalling the sound drivers ant nothing helped....
  5. Problem with sound on speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with sound on speakers.: Hello,I have a problem, after installing a fresh Windows 11, I noticed that the sound from the speakers is lower than when using Windows 10.I was looking for a solution on my own, reinstalling the sound drivers ant nothing helped....
  6. 1 keyboard 2 computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 keyboard 2 computers: Usage: Dual pc stream, 2 pc's, 2 keyboards, 1 connected to stream pc, and 1 "connected" to both stream and gaming pc somehow, to add a keyboard overlay on my stream with Nohboard, I need the streaming pc to be able to capture my keypresses 142681
  7. Problems with sound on new computer

Problems with sound on new computer: I got a new computer, but I got a very strange problem with the sound system. Most of the time the system wil play no sound. When I open Netflix or World of Tanks I hear nothing. But when I click the slider of the sound system in Windows, I hear the ping. When I open the...
  8. MW10Q15 (AVGO Tablet 2 in 1 computer) No Sound Drivers installed

MW10Q15 (AVGO Tablet 2 in 1 computer) No Sound Drivers installed: how do I get support for model # MW10Q15? I tried to find drivers for my sound, and I cannot locate any at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mw10q15-avgo-tablet-2-in-1-computer-no-sound/d95ec02c-1611-461e-a398-d0456138eea3
  9. new speaker problem

new speaker problem: Thanks for posting back and marking the thread solved. This can help other users with the same issue in the future.
  10. no sound on speakers new monitor

no sound on speakers new monitor: Hello, Today I got my brand new monitor in. Eizo's new model EV2750-BK. Everything works fine except no sound. The system does recognize the monitor and speakers. In the taskbar icon I set the Eizo speakers to default and I set them to standard communication. My system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gogroove basspulse sound is bad