Windows 10: Sound problem with USB sound devices

Discus and support Sound problem with USB sound devices in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I got myself 3 new audio devices Mic: Beyerdynamic Echo Fox USB Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 OHM Soundcard: Fiio E10K Olympus 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eassima, May 9, 2020.

1. Sound problem with USB sound devices

Hey guys, I got myself 3 new audio devices Mic: Beyerdynamic Echo Fox USB Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 OHM Soundcard: Fiio E10K Olympus 2 (connects via USB to PC)

The Problem:

If I'm using the FOX microphone with my 990 pros everything works just fine, but when I'm connecting the soundcard I'm getting a "pitched down" voice in every voice recording software including TeamSpeak Skype or discord, also if I'm calling people they told me my mic does crackling sound. The "solution" is that I replug the mic and hope it's fixed - that works sometimes.. After a few minutes Windows tells me that "the USB controller does not have enough recourses to handle ur device" or something along those lines" and after another few minutes (or right after I start the pc) i hear sound crackling myself Everytime I'm replaying audio. I already reinstalled sound drivers and even reinstalled Windows on a complete new ssd with no fix to this issue.

That Windows USB controller issue is stressing me out, I hope u understand the problem or had similar issues so u can help me :/

submitted by /u/eassima
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eassima, May 9, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 9, 2020
  3. USB sound/midi device not recognized

I have a Technics PR804 keyboard attached to my Windows 10 laptop through USB. I've installed the drivers that came with my keyboard by entering compatibility mode to Windows ME, but the device manager won't recognize the hardware when it's turned on and
    plugged into my laptop. I've seen instructions online indicating that device manager should identify the keyboard as a sound device, and that I should be able to choose folder location for correct driver, but can't complete this step as device manager does
    not list the keyboard as an available device.

Any suggestions?

Music ManRX, May 9, 2020
  4. Sound problem with USB sound devices

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Sound problem with USB sound devices

1. Sound problem with USB sound devices - Similar Threads - Sound problem USB

2. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  3. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  4. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Usb sound device not balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb sound device not balanced: I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there...
  6. Usb sound device not balanced

Usb sound device not balanced: I am using a headset with a usb connector, it seems that the realtek driver does not work with the usb, the headset will sometimes fall into an unbalanced state with the volume on the left side noticeably louder from 20 - 30% compared with the right side. It will stay there...
  7. Windows sound device problems

Windows sound device problems: I have a problem with the sound device. Everything was working fine. Then yesterday my entire sound device went away. Even the ones on my hdmi port. I finally found them in Device Manager under System Devices instead of Sound, Video, and Game Controller. This started after...
  8. Windows sound device problems

Windows sound device problems: I have a problem with the sound device. Everything was working fine. Then yesterday my entire sound device went away. Even the ones on my hdmi port. I finally found them in Device Manager under System Devices instead of Sound, Video, and Game Controller. This started after...
  9. Windows Sound Device Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sound Device Problems: Hi everyone, I am having a problem with the sound device. Everything was working fine. Then one day my entire sound device was gone. Even those for my hdmi port. This started after the last Windows update. Also, my Realtek sound card is nowhere to be found. Thanks for help...
  10. USB PnP Sound Device problem

USB PnP Sound Device problem: Hi, I have the USB PnP device so I can record to the computer with an aux connection. When I connect the USB device to the computer, it makes an annoying buzz noise. Can anyone help?...