Windows 10: Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

Discus and support Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not by any means get sound from my speakers which answer to the Realtek driver. I do get sound from my monitor speakers, which answer to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave Binko, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

I can not by any means get sound from my speakers which answer to the Realtek driver. I do get sound from my monitor speakers, which answer to the Intel driver. I have found nothing on Google which has helped, and things I used to do in the past no longer work. I have seen many sources which say that windows 11 22H2 has sound issues. This is clearly true in my experience.My question is this...is there anybody out there who can help me with this problem? The sound quality of the monitor speakers is inferior to the sound from the external speakers when they work. In my apps I have listed MaxxAud

:)

Dave Binko, Jan 12, 2023

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 12, 2023
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 12, 2023
  4. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Jan 12, 2023
Thema:

Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

1. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek - Similar Threads - Sound Problem 22H2

2. Realtek Surround Sound issue in Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.2134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Surround Sound issue in Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.2134: Dear reader,I re-installed the os. Realtek Audio manager was pre-installed. After using HP cloud recovery tool it wasn't.I used it to assign a role to the three audio jacks.When you run mmsys.cpl configuration sound and select speakers and select configure then there is only...
  3. Realtek Surround Sound issue in Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.2134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Surround Sound issue in Windows 11 Home 22H2 22621.2134: Dear reader,I re-installed the os. Realtek Audio manager was pre-installed. After using HP cloud recovery tool it wasn't.I used it to assign a role to the three audio jacks.When you run mmsys.cpl configuration sound and select speakers and select configure then there is only...
  4. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek: I can not by any means get sound from my speakers which answer to the Realtek driver. I do get sound from my monitor speakers, which answer to the Intel driver. I have found nothing on Google which has helped, and things I used to do in the past no longer work. I have seen...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 sound: After installing 22H2 my sound is 1/4 of what it use to be so i will NOT recommend unless you fix it fast, i use corsair void and have tried all versions of drivers and all settings and test in windows nothing helps, so what do you think you will do about it not to hopefull...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 sound: After installing 22H2 my sound is 1/4 of what it use to be so i will NOT recommend unless you fix it fast, i use corsair void and have tried all versions of drivers and all settings and test in windows nothing helps, so what do you think you will do about it not to hopefull...
  7. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  8. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  9. Realtek sound problem

Realtek sound problem: Hi guys, can someone help me find if there is a realtek driver for win10 that supports DTS neo. I was forced to go back to win7 for that matter. Once i used one driver that worked with win 10 but i lost it and can't find compatible now*Smile 74839
  10. RealTek HD sound problem

RealTek HD sound problem: Hello, I've been installing the latest drivers from realtek audio, both from Reaktek website and automatic updates. Whenever I install it the sound is bugged. I hear trash noise and the volume is super low. I have to revert back to the windows 10 generic driver and sound...