Windows 10: Sound problems after new update august 2019

Discus and support Sound problems after new update august 2019 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I've been having problems with sound on my Windows 10 HP computer, since around a week back. Sometimes the headphones work and not the speakers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IngMel, Aug 22, 2019.

1. IngMel Win User

Sound problems after new update august 2019

Hi

I've been having problems with sound on my Windows 10 HP computer, since around a week back.

Sometimes the headphones work and not the speakers, sometimes the speaker work but not the headphones, sometimes neither work, sometimes both work perfectly.

I cannot predict when it stops working, i might be switching videos on youtube (even sometimes the ad will have sound but no sound for the video) but it even happens with all other sounds on my computer.

My computer says my devices are up to date and the troubleshooter says there are no problems.

Grateful for any help!

:)

IngMel, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates

August 2019 Security Updates

Release Date: August 13, 2019

The August security release consists of security updates for the following software:

• Microsoft Windows
    • Internet Explorer
    • Microsoft Edge
    • ChakraCore
    • Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps
    • Visual Studio
    • Online Services
    • Active Directory
    • Microsoft Dynamics
    Please note the following information regarding the security updates:

• A list of the latest servicing stack updates for each operating system can be found in ADV990001. This list will be updated whenever
      a new servicing stack update is released. It is important to install the latest servicing stack update.
    • Windows 10 updates are cumulative. The monthly security release includes all security fixes for vulnerabilities that affect Windows 10, in addition to non-security updates. The updates are available via the Microsoft
      Update Catalog
    • Updates for Windows RT 8.1 and Microsoft Office RT software are only available via Windows Update.
    • For information on lifecycle and support dates for Windows 10 operating systems, please see Windows Lifecycle Facts Sheet.
    • In addition to security changes for the vulnerabilities, updates include defense-in-depth updates to help improve security-related features.
    • Starting in May 2019, Internet Explorer 11 is available on Windows Server 2012. This configuration is present only in the IE Cumulative package.
    The following CVEs have FAQs with additional information and may include * further steps to take after installing the updates. Please note that this is not a complete list of CVEs for this release.

Known Issues

[table][tr][td]4511553[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1809, Windows Server 2019[/td][/tr][tr][td]4511872[/td][td]Internet Explorer[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512476[/td][td]Windows Server 2008 SP2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512482[/td][td]Windows Server 2012 (Security-only update)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512486[/td][td]Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (Security-only update)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512488[/td][td]Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512489[/td][td]Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Security-only update)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512491[/td][td]Windows Server 2008 SP2 (Security-only Update)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512497[/td][td]Windows 10[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512501[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1803, Windows Server version 1803[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512506[/td][td]Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512507[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1703[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512508[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1903, Windows Server version 1903[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512516[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1709[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512517[/td][td]Windows 10, version 1607, Windows Server 2016[/td][/tr][tr][td]4512518[/td][td]Windows Server 2012 (Monthly Rollup)[/td][/tr][/table]

NICK ADSL UK, Aug 22, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound problems after new update august 2019 - Similar Threads - Sound problems update

2. What was new with Google Cloud in August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What was new with Google Cloud in August 2019: Summer brought sunshine, swimming and vacations—along with some great stories from Google Cloud customers about what they’re doing with technology. As we pack away the beach towels, we’re bringing you some highlights from August. Climb every (virtual) mountain. Scaled any...
  3. What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019: In August, we saw updates in Teams that help improve your personal productivity experience, as well as several updates that help Teams of all kinds have effective calls and meetings. Read on for a round-up of exciting features that have launched in Teams over the past month....
  4. What is New to Microsoft 365 in August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New to Microsoft 365 in August 2019: This month, we’re rolling out improvements to help you build a more productive, collaborative, and secure work environment for you and your organization. The new XLOOKUP formula for Excel helps you find data and improve calculation time. OneNote and Yammer mobile updates help...
  5. WIndows 10 August 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 August 2019 Update: Since the August 2019 update came through my office computer has slowed to the point of absolute frustration, every task takes upwards of 15 seconds to register once the mouse is clicked. More significantly in Office 365. Simple tasks like a spelling correction in Word takes...
  6. August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    August 2019 updates for Microsoft Office: Introduction Microsoft released the following security and nonsecurity updates for Office in August 2019. These updates are intended to help our customers keep their computers up-to-date. We recommend that you install all updates that apply to you. To download an update,...
  7. Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes August 2019 Security Updates Release Date: August 13, 2019 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge ChakraCore Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and...
  8. > Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    > Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates: Release NotesAugust 2019 Security UpdatesRelease Date: August 13, 2019The August security release consists of security updates for the following software:Microsoft WindowsInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeChakraCoreMicrosoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web...
  9. Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft August 2019 Security Updates: August 2019 Security Updates Release Date: August 13, 2019 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge ChakraCore Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps...
  10. After August 2019 Windows actualization my computer has no sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After August 2019 Windows actualization my computer has no sound: Today I got the new Windows actualization, but right after it, the sound from my computer stop working, it says that there is a trobleshoot on the device. I have already tried with a restart, but it did not worked. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no audio after windows 10 update 2019

2. no sound after windows update 2019

3. xlookup release date

4. no sound after windows update,
  5. problems with windows 10 updates august 2019,
  6. win 10 august update,
  7. no sound after windows update august 2019,
  8. latest windows 10 release august 2019 and problems