Windows 10: sound problems on windows 10

Discus and support sound problems on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Пропадает звук на 1-5 секунд, в рандомный момент, после обновления компьютера прошло 2 месяца и только сейчас это появилось.Переставлял наушники в... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARmhtARmht, May 23, 2024.

1. sound problems on windows 10

Пропадает звук на 1-5 секунд, в рандомный момент, после обновления компьютера прошло 2 месяца и только сейчас это появилось.Переставлял наушники в другой разъем.В диагностике все показывает нормально.Драйвера все обновлял.Переустановил винду не помогло.Пробовал другие динамики.Звук выключается именно на компьютере, дело не в наушниках, проверял на демонстрации, когда показывал ее другу у него тоже выключался звук демонстрацииМодель материнской платы: Gigabyte B650M Aorus elite ax ice

:)

ARmhtARmht, May 23, 2024
Thema:

sound problems on windows 10

1. sound problems on windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound problems

2. Problems with sound and can't reach microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with sound and can't reach microsoft support: Hi everyoneLast week my laptop couldn't find his speakers anymore. I tried to connect with my headphone not wireless and had the same problem. I connected with Microsoft Support and they did some things and restarted my pc. Since then my problems only got bigger. I can't even...
  3. Problems with sound and can't reach microsoft support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with sound and can't reach microsoft support: Hi everyoneLast week my laptop couldn't find his speakers anymore. I tried to connect with my headphone not wireless and had the same problem. I connected with Microsoft Support and they did some things and restarted my pc. Since then my problems only got bigger. I can't even...
  4. Facing sound problem in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing sound problem in my laptop: facing sound problem in my laptop I tried all possible ways from YouTube but anything didn't work .......as far as I know everything is fine in my laptop or sound settings it just that I uninstalled the c media Audio control panel but now I don't know how to install it ....I...
  5. Facing sound problem in my laptop

Facing sound problem in my laptop: facing sound problem in my laptop I tried all possible ways from YouTube but anything didn't work .......as far as I know everything is fine in my laptop or sound settings it just that I uninstalled the c media Audio control panel but now I don't know how to install it ....I...
  6. Sound output problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound output problem: On this day : 2024.07.10 I updated Windows 11. After the update, on discord the others can hear everything that Run on my compturer. Videos, Music etc... I watched a Yt video at 6% sound, and they still heard it. Anyone have some solution ?...
  7. Sound output problem

Sound output problem: On this day : 2024.07.10 I updated Windows 11. After the update, on discord the others can hear everything that Run on my compturer. Videos, Music etc... I watched a Yt video at 6% sound, and they still heard it. Anyone have some solution ?...
  8. How to fix my wifi and sound problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix my wifi and sound problem?: I was using my Bluetooth headset ,but then they magically stop connecting, I was trying to remove them from my Bluetooth settings but it won't work. I head to the support trying to fix that but I think Idid something wrong ,I rebooted my pc as the support says , but when my...
  9. How to fix my wifi and sound problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my wifi and sound problem?: I was using my Bluetooth headset ,but then they magically stop connecting, I was trying to remove them from my Bluetooth settings but it won't work. I head to the support trying to fix that but I think Idid something wrong ,I rebooted my pc as the support says , but when my...
  10. How to fix my wifi and sound problem?