Windows 10: Sound problems When update windows 10

Discus and support Sound problems When update windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I currently use computers Dell 3543. I have a sound problem. Everything was normal until yesterday. I start the computer up, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by trungtb, Dec 11, 2015.

1. trungtb Win User

Sound problems When update windows 10

Hello everyone. I currently use computers Dell 3543. I have a sound problem. Everything was normal until yesterday. I start the computer up, it is normal. When I open any sound file everything normal at first but come 3:01 minute audio or around then suddenly small abnormality about 3 seconds and sound back to normal again. Although the sound was heard but I find it annoying when encountering this problem. I tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall, but things are still the same. I did update the bios from A6 to A7, but things did not improve. I tried using the Dell Diagnostics functions but everything remains normal newspaper. So anyone encountered this bug like me. Please help.*Rolleyes

:)

trungtb, Dec 11, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Problem with sound after upgrading to windows 10 pro from windows 8.1 pro

Ok so I am having near identical problems. I updated to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Ultimate(64bit). Now there is no sound. Not when I start navigation, not when I log in or out, nor even when I clean the recycle bin. However playing music works fine,
    and my drivers are upto date(checked by microsoft support). The sound scheme is also fine. What is the solution to this?

P.s: This is the second time I updated to Windows 10. Last time I updated through Windows Update and a lot of buttons didn't work in addition to this sound problem. So I reverted back to Windows 7 and the sound was fine again. This time I updated through
    the Media Creation Tool; the buttons are working, however the problem with the sound is still there.

ZahinShahriar, Dec 11, 2015
Thema:

Sound problems When update windows 10

1. Sound problems When update windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sound problems update

2. Sound problem when online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem when online: after updating to windows 11, when online for example when using the whats app application or during a zoom meeting, I have a problem with the sound. my voice can't be heard by the other person because the microphe doesn't work /mute . is there any solution for this problem...
  3. sound problems after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound problems after windows 10 update: why? since windows 10 update have i got the sound icon stuck in the top left hand side of my screen. it automatically turns down my sound when i turn it up, i do allot of communication through my laptop and as i work from home i sometimes have to use the sound for...
  4. windows 10 update sound problem

windows 10 update sound problem: Windows 10 has been on a tear with updates the last few weeks. 4/10 - 4/25 2021. It did something to my sound volume and I can barley hear youtube videos. Everything is turned up to 100% and still not much sound....
  5. Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Sound in Windows 10 last Update: Hey everyone, I updated my desktop HP 650 on last windows 10 version but i have a problem in the sound the driver is showing in the tab but doesn't function I tried to know the problem by troubleshooter he told me that I have to disable all enhancement wen I go to these...
  6. windows 10- sound problems since update

windows 10- sound problems since update: On my system, the speaker is showing active. It is fine with headphones, Bluetooth...but will only intermittently produce sound from the actual speaker built into the computer. I've followed all of the troubleshooters and Microsoft help. I'm sure there's a conflict...
  7. Sound problem after updating Windows 10

Sound problem after updating Windows 10: This afternoon after updating Windows to version 1909 I have no sound, I don't know what could be happening, I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problem-after-updating-windows-10/f3793f68-5a64-49b7-9f6d-6abe7963376c
  8. Problem when updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem when updating Windows 10: My PC had a serious problem. No Windows system window, e.g., "Task Manager" "Uninstall Updates", System tray entities, nor any MS Office apps, would display any text, either in the menus or work areas. I tried re-booting a few times to no avail. There was no indication of...
  9. sound problem after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound problem after update windows 10: hello I received a new update for Windows 10 that after installing it, when connecting the headphones to a laptop, This system does not transmit sound to the headphones and the speaker sound is still audible. please help me...
  10. No sound when updated to windows 10

No sound when updated to windows 10: I found a solution to my problem, if you want to know the solution go to: Windows 10 no sound SOLUTION (CONEXANT) - Windows 10 Forums 14901