Windows 10: sound problems while streaming

Discus and support sound problems while streaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive been streaming for a while now and recently got a new headset which is the asus rog delta. because it was lacking some parts in sound for me i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PreaFire, Feb 27, 2020.

1. sound problems while streaming

Ive been streaming for a while now and recently got a new headset which is the asus rog delta.

because it was lacking some parts in sound for me i decided to get an equalizer so i got equalizer apo.

now when i stream with my equalizer boost on my stream sound gets really distorted and my recordings get wierd sound bugs but turning it off makes the sound really wierd and quiet for me.

i had the idea of using 2 sound output devices with one of them being only for stream and recording sound and the other one which is my rog delta being only for my own sound.

i tried multiple methods. one of them was the stereo mix in windows but apparently that does not work with a usb headset in either way since i got no sounds out of the stereo mix.

i tried switching the devices, disabling the other devices, updating my drivers, restarting my pc ect.

in the end i still got nothing so i tried voicemeeter but the sound with that got really distorted for me bc i still had my equalizer on and turning that off did nothing.

on the contrary tho i had actually had sound on both output devices.

so i had to uninstall uninstalled my equalizer apo for my sound to work again and tried the equalizer in voicemeeter but since it amps the sound for all connected output devices i still had the distorted stream sound even from my secondary output.

i tried fixing my stereo mix multiple times until i found out that it apparently doesnt work if you have a usb headset.

lastly i tried an app called sound router which at fiorst seemed to work like i wanted it to since i could run my gamesound over both output devices but there the sound was wierdly pitched for some reason.

i dont know if it was the fact that i used an old in ear headset as my secondary for the stream sound. but since i could literally use an empty aux cable i dont think thats the problem.

does anyone know a way i could fix my stream sound? maybe another software that lets me output my sound to both devices or a fix to my stereo mix. or perhaps another equalizer that doesnt affect my stream sound.

id really like to stream properly again so any help would bne appreciated.

submitted by /u/PreaFire
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PreaFire, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 27, 2020
  4. sound problems while streaming

Rough sound when streaming.

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, what is the make and model of the Computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager.

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also visit the below link Microsoft article Fix sound problem.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

sound problems while streaming

1. sound problems while streaming - Similar Threads - sound problems while

2. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  3. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  4. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.: Yesterday was fine, not friend can't hear streaming sound . The only thing that I did was install the latest Win 10 update, could it be the issue? submitted by /u/Vigilantix [link] [comments]...
  5. BSOD While Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While Streaming: Recently I began running in to the BSOD while using streamlabs. Ive downloaded blue screen view to try to solve in my limited capabilities. Of course I reached a dead end and I am now seeking knowledgeable assistance. Im not sure how to attach the dmp file*. Cheers!...
  6. An error while troubleshooting for sound problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An error while troubleshooting for sound problems: My pc has a sound card, and everytime I plug headphones there's no sound. While troubleshooting, an error "0x800706BE" accurs. Maybe someone had the same problem? submitted by /u/Noahqs_ [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD while Streaming

BSOD while Streaming: Hi! I'm having BSOD while streaming and it's a pain in the *** because I've to restart and start streaming again it's hell in earth. Could anyone help me figure out what is the problem? I've uninstalled my previous graphics drivers and reinstall them again, the OS is new,...
  8. BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT

BSOD Problems only while streaming TFT: Hi. Since today Ive got three bluescreens while streaming with OBS Studio and playing teamfight Tactics. Yesterday there where no problems :( I've just installed the nvidia RTX 2060 Drivers with DDU new to the latest version. 431.36 but as you can see in the minidumps, after...
  9. no sound on live streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....
  10. BSOD While Streaming Netflix

BSOD While Streaming Netflix: I just went full screen and then I got the BSOD. I tried restarting and unplugging the power cable after a shutdown. My drivers and Windows updates are up to date. My PC is experiencing heavy slow down since the crash. 71619