Windows 10: Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

Discus and support Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyoneAfter installing the Win10 21H2 I got some issues with my sound reboot noise, sound hang ups. I use a Behringer UMC22 audio interface with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkusDAH, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MarkusDAH Win User

Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

Hi everyoneAfter installing the Win10 21H2 I got some issues with my sound reboot noise, sound hang ups. I use a Behringer UMC22 audio interface with Asio4all.Until this Service Pack 21H2 eth worked fine. It seems that Microsoft did something to the USB drivers. Does anybody have the same issue as me and could help?Support is very appreciated.Attached you find the mail to Michael Tippach / the programmer of Asio4all.Thanks all.Best regardsMarkusMail to Michael /Asio4allHello Michael,1st I want to thank you and your Team if there ex

:)

MarkusDAH, Oct 10, 2021

2. Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

I recently bought a new PC with Windows 10, installed my studio software (Presonus Studio 1 Artist) and added a new USB interface (Behringer UMC22) using standard Windows USB Audio driver. I now encounter numerous times per hour a hard audio interrupt for
    whatever is processing within Studio 1; whether playback or recording new audio, I get momentary interrupts of all processes which causes gaps and loss of captured audio. Task Manager shows that during this time, Antimalware Services Executable is showing
    a very slight uptick in CPU, not near like all of the other posts I have seen here regarding ASE. No other tasks in Task Manager show any change is status during these interrupts. I do not encounter any such interrupts during playback of Windows Media Player
    or iTunes. I have searched Presonus' forums, Behringer and general pro audio forums with no specific hits on my problem. Any ideas for a remedy would be greatly appreciated! system details:

Studio One Artist – 4.5.4.54067 x64

Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 interface using Windows Audio Device driver (not ASIO4All!)

Windows 10 Pro vs 1903

Intel® Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40 GHZ, 16G Ram

short example video:

HoeneSpringsMike, Oct 10, 2021
  3. ASIO4ALL not working.

If you don't know the answer, don't start me on a wild-goose chase. ASIO4ALL is installed on thousands of Win10 machines that run DAW apps. This isn't a problem with the compatibility of ASIO4ALL with the update, it's with some setting.

Jerry De La Cruz, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

ASIO4ALL not working.

After the latest Win10 update, the ASIO4ALL panel used in my Amplitube3 app no longer allows the USB as an input device (the box in the ASIO4ALL panel is checked with a red X, indicating that the device is being used by another app), and the output device
    (Realtek HD audio) is also checked as being used by another app. I've closed down all my speech switched in Win10, reduced all startup apps, went the the TaskMgr and ended all apps that I can think of that would use sound, disabled the Exclusive mode switches
    in the Sound panel. This program used to work halfway decent before, after the sharp learning curve, so what has changed? Why does MS make using sound devices such a pain, if they only solved the latency issue there would be no need to use ASIO4ALL in the
    first place.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Jerry De La Cruz, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

1. Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all - Similar Threads - Sound problems audiointerface

2. Windows 21H2 sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 21H2 sound problem: I am having audio issues with Windows 21H2, and please, do not tell me to update audio driver.My computer is a Lenovo M73 Tiny, with integrate Realtek sound card. I set master volume at 54, and app volume at 100. Loud sound starts crackling when the volume reaches 54 on the...
  3. Windows 21H2 sound problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 21H2 sound problem: I am having audio issues with Windows 21H2, and please, do not tell me to update audio driver.My computer is a Lenovo M73 Tiny, with integrate Realtek sound card. I set master volume at 54, and app volume at 100. Loud sound starts crackling when the volume reaches 54 on the...
  4. Windows 21H2 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 21H2 sound problem

Windows 21H2 sound problem: I downloaded the update, 2 days later Windows froze for a while and then this distorted sound or shhhhh shush sound appeared and I can't get it to work although I can hear all other sounds normally. removing drivers won't make it work and both cable and bluetooth and...
  6. Windows 21H2 sound problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 21H2 sound problem: I downloaded the update, 2 days later Windows froze for a while and then this distorted sound or shhhhh shush sound appeared and I can't get it to work although I can hear all other sounds normally. removing drivers won't make it work and both cable and bluetooth and...
  7. Windows 21H2 sound problem

8. Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all: Hi everyoneAfter installing the Win10 21H2 I got some issues with my sound reboot noise, sound hang ups. I use a Behringer UMC22 audio interface with Asio4all.Until this Service Pack 21H2 eth worked fine. It seems that Microsoft did something to the USB drivers. Does anybody...
  9. Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all

Sound problems with audiointerface Behringer UMC22 after Win10 21H2 and Asio4all: Hi everyoneAfter installing the Win10 21H2 I got some issues with my sound reboot noise, sound hang ups. I use a Behringer UMC22 audio interface with Asio4all.Until this Service Pack 21H2 eth worked fine. It seems that Microsoft did something to the USB drivers. Does anybody...
  10. Asio4all

Asio4all: Hello Everyone, I have a Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro, M3. I am trying to get the universal ASIO driver ASIO4ALL to work on my SP Pro 4, it just won't. I have tried adjusting all the setting in ASIO4ALL, but it will not work. ASIO4ALL - Universal ASIO Driver For WDM...