Windows 10: Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

Discus and support Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by leis, Oct 6, 2019.

1. leis Win User

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737)
    and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in windows 7 installed as closely to possible as windows 7 because it was better by far and i don't know why or what the analysis and all the details therein that are involved, i just know that for the pro media Klipsch speakers i have, the sound Isn't the same.
    At any rate, about the enhancement tab if there's any ideas or suggestions, thanks a lot.

:)

leis, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sandyt Win User

Technically, the enhancement on and off is now under Advanced.

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab [​IMG]

And the individual options are in the Realtek Audio Console app.

sandyt, Oct 6, 2019
  3. leis Win User

I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737)
    and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in windows 7 installed as closely to possible as windows 7 because it was better by far and i don't know why or what the analysis and all the details therein that are involved, i just know that for the pro media Klipsch speakers i have, the sound Isn't the same.
    At any rate, about the enhancement tab if there's any ideas or suggestions, thanks a lot.

leis, Oct 6, 2019
  4. leis Win User

Ok...i copied the info. of the driver
    If i understand you, so it depends upon the motherboard of the computer(?) and this is a Lenovo ...

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab [​IMG]

leis, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab - Similar Threads - Sound Properties under

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  4. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  5. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  6. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  8. Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties

Enhncements tab missing from Sound Realtek Properties: [img] 104458
  9. No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel.

No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel.: Hello there. I have recently bought a new computer and the sound tab where you can access the properties does not have the Enhancements tab like my old computer did. I have the newest and most up to date Realtek Driver and I was wondering if there is a solution. Thanks...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 realtek enhancement missing for microphone

2. enhancement tab in sound properties has disappeared after update