Windows 10: Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Discus and support Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertHeyworth, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Hi,

I have been attempting to connect my bluetooth headset (Sony WH-1000MX2) to my laptop (lenovo ideapad 700-15isk, windows 10) for the past few hours now. It would seem that when connected there are 2 bluetooth profiles create, one stereo and one Hands-Free. On the Hands-Free option the sound is really poor but I can use the mic. On the Stereo option I have good sound but no mic. But I cant use the mic from Hands-Free and the sound from stereo. I've checked all drivers are running the latest versions but there had been no improvements. After reading online it seems this may be an issue with Windows 10, which I find hard to believe. I was hoping to be able to use these headphones for work to connect to clients and then to listen to music in between. Do I really have to have such poor sound quality?!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

:)

RobertHeyworth, Oct 8, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2018
  3. asusk Win User
    about wh 205 headset

Hi,

I want to know that is wh 205 stereo headset supportable on Nokia lumia 710?

is this headset work properly and give good sound quality like wh 208 headset does?

asusk, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

Hi,

this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows.

I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected" announcement via headphones. See following screenshot. Everything seems right, Headphones (Stereo) selected as default device, everything
    connected and working.

Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset 8b200d64-64ea-42ee-9377-c7b8f70abf26?upload=true.png

But as soon as I play any sound, no matter if music or just the "test" sound from the sound manager, the Headphones (Stereo) device disconnects right after it played what feels like half a second of whatever sound played. After that, I am left with the following
    situation.

Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset 910cbeb2-914d-4319-aa27-b628a2d96303?upload=true.png

I can not get the Headphones (Stereo) back to connect. I can disconnect the whole device (turn off and on again) or disconnect from the control center, but end up with exactly the same situation. At first it looks like it works but after the fist second
    of playback it just disconnects.

The thing is, it worked just fine until some days ago and every other device (phone and tablet with android and iOS both tested) is also working just as expected. It's only this laptop with windows 10 that just refuses to work.

Any help / suggestions? I'm out of ideas here.

DisloyalCoder59, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset

1. Sound Quality on Sony WH-1000MX2 Headset - Similar Threads - Sound Quality Sony

2. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  3. Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM and laptop connection: My Surface laptop 4 does not detect the Sony headset WH-1000XM5/BM for adding as a bluetooth device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-headset-wh-1000xm5bm-and-laptop-connection/91c6ad04-9a67-4a2d-8a2f-995b4916c880
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11: Windows 11 is riddled with bugs and issues, but the most rent appears to relate to Bluetooth. I have been using my Sony headphones for a few months with *minor* issues unable to hear any audio using video calls on Microsoft Teams, was able to use Zoom video withy no issues. I...
  5. Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 - INOPERABLE as a Headset on Windows 11: Windows 11 is riddled with bugs and issues, but the most rent appears to relate to Bluetooth. I have been using my Sony headphones for a few months with *minor* issues unable to hear any audio using video calls on Microsoft Teams, was able to use Zoom video withy no issues. I...
  6. Sound Input issues with Sony WH-1000xM4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Input issues with Sony WH-1000xM4: I've recently bought a pair of Sony's WH-1000xM4 headphones to use with my Surface Pro X. I have managed to pair them using bluetooth and can get the sound output to work properly, but I can't seem to get them to work as an input device. The option exists to select them as an...
  7. Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4

Bluetooth Sound Output with Sony WH 1000xm4: I have a new pair of Sony WH 1000xm4 bluetooth headphones that pair and play with my iPhone no problem. With Windows 10, I am able to pair the headphones and they show up as a paired bluetooth device, but then there is no option to select them as the sound output. I am using...
  8. Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10

Sony WH-CH400 Headset doesn't work as a Headset in Windows 10: I bought a Sony WH-CH400 Headset and it's working fine as Headphone in my laptop, but when I try to use it as headset in Skype and Teams calls, it's not working. The headset is connected, and in the description voice and music are available as you can see in the image...
  9. Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10

Poor sound quality Bluetooth Sony WH-CH700N with Windows 10: Hi guys, I have just bought a new Wireless Noise Cancelling Headset Sony WH-CH700N. No problem in pairing it with Windows10 however the sound quality when connected via Blootooth is absolutely outrageous. It is great when connected with cable though. Do you think it is...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2): Hi, this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows. I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony wh-100mx2 sounds bad with computer

2. connect wh-1000mx2 windows 10

3. sony wh ch700n bluetooth pc

4. drivers for sony bluetooth headphones wh-1000mx2,
  5. 1000mx2 windows 10 no volume ,
  6. wh-ch700n windows 10 driver,
  7. problem connecting sony 1000mx2 to pc,
  8. wh-1000mx2 hands free or stereo windows 10,
  9. win 10 driver wh-1000mx2,
  10. 1000mx2 connect to windows 10,
  11. can i use my sony 1000mx2 on my laptop