Windows 10: Sound re-set-up

Discus and support Sound re-set-up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an all-in-one windows 10 computer that I've used for over 15 years for a karaoke gig. I use the headphone system as my output. It won't respond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarryTosado, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Sound re-set-up

I have an all-in-one windows 10 computer that I've used for over 15 years for a karaoke gig. I use the headphone system as my output. It won't respond to sound now. Help!

:)

HarryTosado, Jun 13, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound re-set-up :p

cadaveca, Jun 13, 2021
  3. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jun 13, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound re-set-up

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 13, 2021
Thema:

Sound re-set-up

1. Sound re-set-up - Similar Threads - Sound set

2. Unable to access the "Sound Settings"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the "Sound Settings": I recently got a new acer laptop. The laptop was good but was freezing whenever i opened something. I then did a windows updateas recommended by youtube videos it fixed the freezing...however, it caused a new problem. I am able to open settings but i can't access the sound...
  3. I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I used to be able to access an Enhancement tab to set up Equalizing sound on my PC but it...: Originally, I used the the sound equalizer in Speakers Properties: Enhancements tab to make it so sounds from say, Youtube don't overpower people I talk to on Discord. Now it['s suddenly gone? I have Windows 10. Did some recent update remove the option or something? It's...
  4. Why does when i try to set a custom logon sound and it defaults to the windows 7 startup sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does when i try to set a custom logon sound and it defaults to the windows 7 startup sound: at that time i was setting the startup sound to windows 11's one cuz for cosmetic purposesbut then it defaults back to windows 7's start up sound,i tried to do anything im confusedplease help me....
  5. How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to open old Sound settings panel in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Gone are the days when you could right-click on the volume icon in the system tray to open the Sound settings panel. In Windows 11, if you want to open the old classic Windows 10 Sound settings panel, you have to go through a few more steps. Here are three different...
  6. Headphones not showing up in sound settings

Headphones not showing up in sound settings: I have a set of Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 headphones+ superamp and they will not show up in my sound settings under either the input or output options. Any suggestions?...
  7. Sound Device is 'Disabled' in Mac with Windows 10 OS. Not able to enable from settings

Sound Device is 'Disabled' in Mac with Windows 10 OS. Not able to enable from settings: Hi,I am using Mac with Windows 10 OS. All apps are working fine, but there is no sound. I have checked in settings:-Settings > Systems > Sound > Device PropertiesI can see that Speaker/Headphone is 'Disabled'. Not able to change the setting to 'Enabled'.Please Help....
  8. Notification sound setting available for MR 7 or 8?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Notification sound setting available for MR 7 or 8?: I'm not a big fan of the Notification Centre's banners/toasts, but I was just thinking I might like to have Macrium produce a sound when "Image and verification completed successfully in <minutes:seconds>" is posted in the N Centre. That way, I'd know it had run and finished...
  9. After lastest update, sound control cannot work unless I go through the settings process....

After lastest update, sound control cannot work unless I go through the settings process....: After lastest update, sound control cannot work unless I go through the settings process. Icon control does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-lastest-update-sound-control-cannot-work/9a236547-d04a-4fac-a695-571de325e4cf
  10. Cannot open sound setting when connect with the bluetooth audio device

Cannot open sound setting when connect with the bluetooth audio device: From the latest update, this happens to me. Do you have any solution to solve this thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-sound-setting-when-connect-with-the/71c557ad-d842-4e08-af40-17662d3c8f38