Windows 10: Sound related issues

Discus and support Sound related issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Actually i have been troubled by some sound related issues recently. My laptop has windows 11.Lenovo yoga slim 7 amd version. The sound just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bhavishya Garg, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Sound related issues

Hello, Actually i have been troubled by some sound related issues recently. My laptop has windows 11.Lenovo yoga slim 7 amd version. The sound just automatically fades when i open another sound or call related apps. For eg. when i open a game , valorant , and i open another app like discord/whatsapp/voicemod. The voice of valorant just automatically drops. The differenciation in the voices is quite noticeable . I just wanted to know if I can get help/.Thank You

:)

Bhavishya Garg, Aug 9, 2022

2. Sound issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Type “Troubleshoot” without quotes in search and click on
      Troubleshooting in the results displayed on the left side of the screen.
    • In the new window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • In the list of options, click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • If troubleshooter doesn't fix issue uninstall and reinstall latest drivers from device manufacturer and check if the issue persist.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Sound Issues

Hi Junior,

The change on the sound quality of your device after the recent update can be related to an incompatible driver. As an initial step to resolve your concern, we suggest that you update your driver by following these steps:

• Type Device Manager in the search box.
    • Press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Sound, video and game controllers to view the driver.
    • Right-click the installed sound driver and select Properties.
    • Click the Driver tab.
    • Select Update Driver to update your sound driver.
    • If the driver is updated, you can reinstall the existing driver by repeating steps
      1 to 5.
    • This time, select Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling the driver, restart your device to automatically reinstall the driver.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Aug 9, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Sound related issues

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound related issues :p

cadaveca, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Sound related issues

1. Sound related issues - Similar Threads - Sound related issues

2. sound related issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound related issues: dear respected team, i am facing sound related problems since 2 days. There is no sound in my laptop. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but still sound is not working. I update sound drivers after uninstalled them but still there is no sound in my...
  3. sound related issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound related issues: dear respected team, i am facing sound related problems since 2 days. There is no sound in my laptop. I have tried all the solutions available on the internet but still sound is not working. I update sound drivers after uninstalled them but still there is no sound in my...
  4. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  5. Windows Related Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Related Issue: Hi Sir My Name is Naman Dwivedi I don't know I see a video on YouTube saying if you use your maximum core in windows 10 it will work fast so in my pc the maximum cores are 2 so I select 2 and click on apply and save and it was asking for restarting pc then I click on to...
  6. Sound related issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound related issues: Hello, Actually i have been troubled by some sound related issues recently. My laptop has windows 11.Lenovo yoga slim 7 amd version. The sound just automatically fades when i open another sound or call related apps. For eg. when i open a game , valorant , and i open another...
  7. Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assistance required in resolving issues related to sound output: Hi all, Actually, I need to install a third-party software in order to bypass the original device driver on my Dell Latitude 7290 laptop so that, I am able to switch between speaker and headphone. There is no output from the internal speakers of my laptop I tried...
  8. Cortana related issue

in Cortana
    Cortana related issue: Hello. I recently updated my pc to Microsoft 2010 version 2004. Prior to this cortana was able to open all the apps when I used to ask it. However after this update, whenever I ask her to open or close an app, she would just show me a reply from Bing.com which showed how to...
  9. Related to performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to performance issues: Hi all, I was very excited that my laptop has now got 6 GB RAM. So I installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on it. I found that it was lagging too much. But this game worked perfectly in windows 7 in 2 GB RAM. What can I do now to run it without lags ??...
  10. Explorer related issues.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer related issues.: Hello all, I am new here, I thought maybe someone could help me with a problem. It all started a few days when I noticed all thumbnails were gone. I checked a few articles from google, all settings were good. I reset the icon cache(some files couldn't be deleted but were...