Windows 10: sound rustling

Discus and support sound rustling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dennie223, Aug 6, 2022.

1. dennie223 Win User

sound rustling

I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my job. However when Im using it right now I heard rustling and buzzing in sound and I dont know how to fix it. I never thought it is my headset since it is working before re installing Windows. Im using Windows 10 Pro.

:)

dennie223, Aug 6, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound rustling :p

cadaveca, Aug 6, 2022
  3. masster64 Win User
    Nokia E52 - Rustling sound

Hi Every person I speak to on the phone is complaining about the loud noise made when I move the hand that I am holding the phone with or when the phone is rubbing against my ear. I tested the issue by swapping the phone with a friend, and yes... it's
    awful. Any slight move of the fingers over the cover of the phone is heard as a loud rustling. Do you have any idea what could cause that ?

masster64, Aug 6, 2022
  4. fireberd Win User

sound rustling

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

sound rustling

1. sound rustling - Similar Threads - sound rustling

2. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  3. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  6. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  7. sound driver non existent after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound driver non existent after windows 11 update: hi there, my machine was recently updated to windows 11. the sound was working prior to the update, however, after the update, i noticed there is no driver whatsoever, even after the multiple installations of other drivers. i've downloaded the hp support assistant to identify...
  8. sound driver non existent after windows 11 update

sound driver non existent after windows 11 update: hi there, my machine was recently updated to windows 11. the sound was working prior to the update, however, after the update, i noticed there is no driver whatsoever, even after the multiple installations of other drivers. i've downloaded the hp support assistant to identify...
  9. sound rustling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound rustling: I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my job. However when Im using it right now I heard rustling and buzzing in sound and I dont know how to fix it. I never thought it...
  10. sound rustling

sound rustling: I just re installed Windows due to poor performance and after long wait I was able to finish and set it up properly. I need this one for me to do my job. However when Im using it right now I heard rustling and buzzing in sound and I dont know how to fix it. I never thought it...