Windows 10: sound scheme

Discus and support sound scheme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GOURABDUTTA ROY, Oct 8, 2018.

1. sound scheme

I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me.

:)

GOURABDUTTA ROY, Oct 8, 2018

2. Sound Schemes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that when you when you download any anything from the internet it be stored in the download folder.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Control panel and select
      Sound.

• Click on Sound Tab.

• Under Sound Scheme select
      No Sound.

• Under the program event window select the program for which you want to change the sound scheme.

• Then click on browse and in the left pane select
      downloads.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 8, 2018
  3. How to apply new sound scheme without manually appply it one by one

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Does the sound scheme show up in the windows sound scheme?

If it shows then you can select one scheme at a time but not all. A sound scheme contains all the sound windows uses for different activities. When we select one scheme only the sound registered unfed that particular sound scheme is applied.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 8, 2018
  4. sound scheme

Cannot see all Advanced Sound Settings - Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to suggest you to follow the steps below to add sound schemes to the list:

• Open Advanced Sound Settings.
    • Select any event option under “Program Events” and click on “Browse”.
    • Select the sound scheme from the saved path and click on “Open”.
    • Click on “Save As” and provide a name for the scheme and click on “OK”.
    • Click on “Apply” and then “OK” to save the changes.
    After adding the sound schemes to the list, select the required sound scheme and click on “OK”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

sound scheme

1. sound scheme - Similar Threads - sound scheme

2. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  3. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  4. How can i install a sound scheme with a .soundpack file? I'm on Windows 11.

How can i install a sound scheme with a .soundpack file? I'm on Windows 11.: How do i use .soundpack files to change the sound scheme?Please help i want to personalize windows so it's comfortable for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-a-sound-scheme-with-a-soundpack/6eb28ab3-62eb-40cd-9052-86e5e661b816
  5. How can i install a sound scheme with a .soundpack file? I'm on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i install a sound scheme with a .soundpack file? I'm on Windows 11.: How do i use .soundpack files to change the sound scheme?Please help i want to personalize windows so it's comfortable for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-a-sound-scheme-with-a-soundpack/6eb28ab3-62eb-40cd-9052-86e5e661b816
  6. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  7. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  8. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

9. Hi! How can I fix this? It shows that my Sound Scheme "Windows Default" has yellow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! How can I fix this? It shows that my Sound Scheme "Windows Default" has yellow...: I don't know how to fix this and I tried to run SFC, DISM, and Get Help Troubleshooter but it stays the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-fix-this-it-shows-that-my-sound/9ea1887a-ce9c-4bfc-a331-caef563fd36c
  10. Hi! How can I fix this? It shows that my Sound Scheme "Windows Default" has yellow...

Hi! How can I fix this? It shows that my Sound Scheme "Windows Default" has yellow...: I don't know how to fix this and I tried to run SFC, DISM, and Get Help Troubleshooter but it stays the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-can-i-fix-this-it-shows-that-my-sound/9ea1887a-ce9c-4bfc-a331-caef563fd36c