Windows 10: Sound settings, issue still not fixed?

Discus and support Sound settings, issue still not fixed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had recently received a new set of speakers and headset. Since getting them I have run into an issue, the sound settings I set the new equipment to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unclepoop, Oct 8, 2020.

1. unclepoop Win User

Sound settings, issue still not fixed?

I had recently received a new set of speakers and headset. Since getting them I have run into an issue, the sound settings I set the new equipment to change nearly every time I start my computer. On top of that another device gets add, it's a copy of the headset. I spent a few weeks with the manufacturer and received a new headset and it was determined by them that it is a windows 10 issue. The speakers I was using were very simple and really just went on and off, and gave a very tinny sound so there was no need to ever change the sound settings.

I searched the internet and seen this is a worse epidemic than the one the gubment is forcing on us. It has been an issue since at least 2017 and microcrud does not care to fix the issue because they think they are the only os out there, it doesn't help that I need windows on my personal pc because of work. Oh they are not the only os and there are ones that work better and allow you to actually change it to your needs...

For those that are going to ask me to do some stupid things like "did you unplug and plug the pc?" I am more than a casual user and I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything that is connected to the devices. I have turned back the clock and uninstalled the newest windows updates, even though I know now this has been an issue since at least 2017.

:)

unclepoop, Oct 8, 2020

2. Sound issues on Windows 10 as it plays incorrect sound settings.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which player are you using to access the songs?

• Did you make any changes to the sound settings?

• Did you try a different player?

• Is the issue specific to certain type of files?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 8, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound settings, issue still not fixed? :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Sound settings, issue still not fixed?

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Sound settings, issue still not fixed?

1. Sound settings, issue still not fixed? - Similar Threads - Sound settings issue

2. I set volume to 0 but i still hear sounds?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I set volume to 0 but i still hear sounds?: i don't know whether if it's my headphone or my windows? but when i try setting the volume 0 i still hear sounds of windows my headphone must be broken is there a way to bypass this?...
  3. I set volume to 0 but i still hear sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set volume to 0 but i still hear sounds?: i don't know whether if it's my headphone or my windows? but when i try setting the volume 0 i still hear sounds of windows my headphone must be broken is there a way to bypass this?...
  4. I set volume to 0 but i still hear sounds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fix Lost Ark No Sound and Audio issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Lost Ark No Sound and Audio issues: [ATTACH]Are you facing a no sound issue in Lost Ark while playing the game on your Windows 11/10 PC? This guide will help you fix the issue of being unable to hear audio on the Lost Ark game. Lost Ark is a free-to-play multiplayer online action role-playing game that is...
  6. Sound Settings Issue

Sound Settings Issue: I've asked about this multiple times on the Skype forum, but am now starting to think it's a Windows problem. I've been having a recurrent problem with Skype "forgetting" my speaker between calls: [ATTACH] When this happens, my speaker which is an audio interface...
  7. Novemeber 2020 and Audio crackling Still an issue NO ''fixes' at all fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Novemeber 2020 and Audio crackling Still an issue NO ''fixes' at all fix it: So, it is now November 2020, and another great update fail! Audio crackling like crazy, and nothing, and i mean NOTHING i have read here or anywhere at all fixes this. And before i get repeats of the same rubbish cut and paste ''fixes'': -i have updated ALL relevant...
  8. Difficulty fixing low sound quality issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difficulty fixing low sound quality issues: recently, the sound quality of the audio through bluetooth headphones has been very low, I have tried usign the same headphones with my phone and the sound quality was fine. I do not think this issue is unique to the headphones, as the sound being output through the laptops...
  9. No Sounds, still have sounds.

No Sounds, still have sounds.: Hi, I am new here. Hello. I upgraded to W10 from W764 and have always been able to choose No Sounds in Settings and have "no sounds". However, not I choose No Sounds and I either get "no sounds (modified) or I can change that to No Sounds but I STILL have sounds. I do audio...
  10. Mouse Settings still not fixed in Windows 10

Mouse Settings still not fixed in Windows 10: I notice that the Mouse settings still will not be saved in Windows 10. Does any find this kind of weird that something simple like this hasn't been addressed since July 29th? Or would some believe this is one of those things that will drag on for ever before we see it fixed?...