Windows 10: Sound sometimes doesn't work.

Discus and support Sound sometimes doesn't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Sometimes I've got no audio through my speakers. The fix is always to restart the computer, and it works. But about half the time I startup,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NicholasWynne, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Sound sometimes doesn't work.

Hi,

Sometimes I've got no audio through my speakers.

The fix is always to restart the computer, and it works.

But about half the time I startup, I've got no sound and need to keep restarting until I've got audio.

The drivers seem good, the connection is fine.

:)

NicholasWynne, Feb 5, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Sound sometimes doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Sound sometimes doesn't work.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Sound sometimes doesn't work.

1. Sound sometimes doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Sound sometimes doesn't

2. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  3. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  4. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Doesn't work sometimes: Hi, Lately i ve been facing an issue with my touchpad. When i turn on the laptop the touchpad doesn't works, when i check in Device manager under synaptics driver it says it is not present. But when i restart my laptop for times it starts working. And sometimes it stops...
  6. Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup: Hi, my bluetooth has been acting very weird. When bluetooth works, it shows up in the notification bar and as expected, it works when paired. But when it doesn't, it disappears from the bar and I have no way to turn it back on unless if i probably do a restart. I have tried...
  7. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't: Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture) Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the...
  8. Sound doesn't work?

Sound doesn't work?: Ok so I very recently got my new laptop, it's a Lenovo Thinkpad T450, and so far it's been working fine. It's hard to say when exactly the problem started or why, but late yesterday the sound just... stopped? No settings were changed, no dodgy links were opened, there is no...
  9. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work: I got a new laptop and the sound and speakers worked fine. I connected my Bluetooth earphones and I used them for maybe a week. One day i decided to use the speakers but the sound wouldn't turn on. I've tested multiple devices and it seems like wired earphones and the...
  10. Sound doesn't work

Sound doesn't work: Why does the sound stop working on my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-doesnt-work/9b464071-8b38-472a-b211-ecb240969c1d