Windows 10: Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio

Discus and support Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Going crazy here, any help appreciated. Tried all the usual fixes I could find, uninstalled then reinstalled sound software, searched for more up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Katow-joismycousin, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio

Going crazy here, any help appreciated. Tried all the usual fixes I could find, uninstalled then reinstalled sound software, searched for more up to date drivers, disabled, restarted, disabled audio enhancements, then reenabled. Tried changing default format frequency but this option is grayed out. Just got this laptop yesterday and already problems!

submitted by /u/Katow-joismycousin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Katow-joismycousin, Jun 28, 2020
  2. jwadew Win User

Windows 10 no sound, just static

This computer came pre-loaded with Windows 10, I have owned it for two months, with no sound problems. This morning (unknown if there was a Windows update last night) the sound does not work. There is no partial sound when attempting to play music. There is only a constant (with or without playing music) low-level static.

I have done all the usual steps with drivers, updating, uninstalling, deleting, reinstalling. No change.

Originally in device manager, under Sound there was listed (I forget the exact wording):
    Intel
    Realtek
    NVidea

After uninstalling and rebooting there is only:
    High Definition Audio Device (assume this is the default)

On the Asus support website where are only Realtek audio drivers. I downloaded and installed those. So now device manager, under sound, shows:
    High Definition Audio Device
    Realtek High Definition Audio

No matter what I do, same result, just low-level static, no sound or music of any kind.

Any ideas anyone?

Asus U534UX laptop, Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50GHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, 2 TB Mechanical.

jwadew, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio

The audio (Realtek) on my Lenovo 320S is not working - both microphone and speakers

Hi,

You need to troubleshoot the Audio Driver, follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound, Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio

1. Sound static and echoing, Lenovo Ideapad, Realtek audio - Similar Threads - Sound static echoing

2. Static on realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static on realtek audio driver: I know, why do i create another thread so soon, but no matter what version i update the realtek driver to it always becomes static after a while and then just stops and sorta deletes itself from my system. The problem is definitely the realtek high definition audio driver,...
  3. Static on realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static on realtek audio driver: I know, why do i create another thread so soon, but no matter what version i update the realtek driver to it always becomes static after a while and then just stops and sorta deletes itself from my system. The problem is definitely the realtek high definition audio driver,...
  4. Static on realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static on realtek audio driver: I know, why so soon, but no matter what version i update the realtek driver to it always becomes static after a while and then just stops and sorta deletes itself from my system. The problem is definitely the realtek high definition audio driver, but it's not the version of...
  5. realtek audio enhancement makes echo

in Windows 10 Customization
    realtek audio enhancement makes echo: i want to know how to fix it without disabling it headphone virtualization cause the problem but i don't know how to disable it by itself on older drivers that was a option to disable but i don't want to use older drivers so can anyone have a fix...
  6. echo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    echo sound: Why dose the sound on my new dell G7 17 laptop have an echo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-sound/cd7930b9-e7ab-4e02-9a4e-682ac6644349
  7. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  8. sound/realtek audio

sound/realtek audio: Reltek driver updated on my laptop, and now the sound sounds weird and has a weird echo like surround sound effect. It plays the sounds in both sides of the headphones but its more vivid in either the left or right side. Ex; if there were drums in a music video it might...
  9. sound echo

sound echo: my laptop is replaying every sound around it as an echo, even with no mics or headphones attached, I tried and disabled my laptop mice and it stopped the echo , then I tried to disable speakers, and that stopped the echo too, but I need them both to work, what to do? I have...
  10. poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD

poor sound quality Lenovo Ideapad Conexant Audio HD: Hi All i am at the end of my tether with this machine. the sound quality is terrible. the only way i can hear anything is if i am in a silent room and then its difficult to hear. i bought the laptop brandnew so i doubt its the speakers as the sound as always been this bad....