Windows 10: Sound static while gaming

Discus and support Sound static while gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, to clarify, its the sound playing in my columns/headphones that comes with noise and static, not a sound from the laptop itself. I currently have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JesterMasquerade, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Sound static while gaming

So, to clarify, its the sound playing in my columns/headphones that comes with noise and static, not a sound from the laptop itself.

I currently have an ASUS ROG G771JW (I'm due for an update I know) and recently whenever I game, I hav to deal with sound distorted by static, not to mention low fps no matter the settings, specially since the latest windows update.
    I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling them and so on, and honestly I'm at my wit's end. Music gets played normally, its exclusively during gaming that the issue happens.

submitted by /u/JesterMasquerade
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JesterMasquerade, Jul 20, 2020

2. no sound while gaming

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you don't have sounds while playing games on your Windows 10. One of which is incorrect game settings. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue with all of your games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Alex._._ Win User
    Static sound

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for you help but I have tried all of the steps and none of them helped me I still have static sound.

Alex._._, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Sound static while gaming

No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Sound static while gaming

1. Sound static while gaming - Similar Threads - Sound static while

2. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...: Ok, so i have my headphones the Redmi Ear Buds 3 lite and because my computer didnt have a blueetoth adaptor i bought one. So i tried the headphones in my phone and they work perfectly without static but when i use them in my pc, after playing any sound you hear a static...
  3. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...: Ok, so i have my headphones the Redmi Ear Buds 3 lite and because my computer didnt have a blueetoth adaptor i bought one. So i tried the headphones in my phone and they work perfectly without static but when i use them in my pc, after playing any sound you hear a static...
  4. Static sound in my bluetooth headphones, for a while when there is sound playing when there...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  6. audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify

audio pop static while gaming and listening to spotify: i have an rtx 2070 super and a xf273 acer nitro with freesync and gsync activate on it on board sound a rog strix z390 e gaming mobo 9700k 32 gig of ram plenty of cooling can any one help me im not very computer savy i am on windows 10 21h1 new fresh clean in stall on a nvme...
  7. Static sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Static sound: Hello so i have a problem with my pc i have realtek drivers the newest one but i changed my driver to headphone high defenition it sounds really good at first when i changed but next when i turned on my pc and started watching a youtube video i could hear a static noise in my...
  8. Microphone static while in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone static while in game: My microphone is usually fine, but anytime I enter a game, it's becomes really staticy for anyone I'm talking to on discord. If I exit out a gain, it works fine. Any help? submitted by /u/SythIAm [link] [comments]...
  9. Static sound

Static sound: Hi, I have a problem with my sound. I have static sound in my headphones. I tried using different headphone or speaker devices but it occurs with using any headphones or speakers. I tried updating windows and using the troubleshoot method and nothing works. Recently I used...
  10. Headset no sound while gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset no sound while gaming: I recently purchased an HP Pavilion gaming desktop and an HP monitor. For some reason, I cannot hear anything when I have a headset plugged in on my games. If you have an answer, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you....