Windows 10: Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard

Discus and support Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could someone tell me what I could try to get these both working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebbieKnight1, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard

Could someone tell me what I could try to get these both working

:)

DebbieKnight1, Jul 9, 2019

2. CSISYN stopping detaching surface book keyboard

Every time I try to detach the keyboard on my surface book it tells me to shut down csisyn ~1. I have to reboot to detach!

gkeith.russell, Jul 9, 2019
  3. CSISYN stopping detaching surface book keyboard

csisyn~1 appears to be a component of Microsoft Office.

Are you running a Microsoft Office application that is using the GPU and then trying to detach the clipboard? If you are running something that uses the GPU it will always ask you to close it before allowing detaching.

Gary Coombs, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard

"Surface Detach" Icon Removal on Surface Book Taskbar

Hi,

As per the description I understand that you are trying to remove the Surface detach icon from the Taskbar on your Surface device, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable it and check if it helps.

You will have to disable the Surface DTX. Follow:

• Press and hold (or right-click) the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, select the Startup tab.
    • Check if the Surface DTX status is shown as Disabled.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • Go to Start
      Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard f7c7fdba-6df5-43d9-a333-f8148a96bfa5.png
      , and select
      Power > Restart to restart your Surface Book.

Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance on accessing the Surface device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard

1. Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard - Similar Threads - Sound stopped Surface

2. My detachable keyboard is malfunctioning?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My detachable keyboard is malfunctioning?: I have a Surface Pro 8 with a detachable keyboard. The top row of keys are functioning differently than what they are meant to. For example, when I hit the backlight keyboard key it opens up a new tab. When I hit the brightness key it asks "turn on caret browsing?" When I hit...
  3. Sound stopped working on Surface

Sound stopped working on Surface: Hi to all, Sound suddenly stopped working after in-place upgrade on Surface device. I have tried everything that I thought to be of relevance in this case, including: Resetting to defaults using cloud-based install/reset of Windows 10 Uninstalling the driver manually...
  4. detachable keyboard for my separate monitor

detachable keyboard for my separate monitor: how enable my detachable keyboard for my separate monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/detachable-keyboard-for-my-separate-monitor/76228f3d-c54e-4d5b-98b6-5d007e3315b0
  5. Detach error with Surface book 3

Detach error with Surface book 3: I just updated my Surface Book 3 with the May 2020 update 2004 and after that every time I click on the detach screen button I receive this error that I should close these apps before detaching. The problem is that the app it wants me to close areall Microsoft preinstalled...
  6. My keyboard is not working and I cannot detach it

My keyboard is not working and I cannot detach it: My keyboard isn't working and I cannot detach it. I have tried restarting and it is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-is-not-working-and-i-cannot-detach-it/f4ab6f88-1942-4729-a922-d86d469c3f63
  7. My surface keyboard is not working

My surface keyboard is not working: Few days before some keys where not working at somes.But now the whole keyboard is not working.Please reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-keyboard-is-not-working/45875e51-6c5b-498c-89e6-a0fe4a726957
  8. Surface Book 2 screen not detaching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 screen not detaching: i haven't been able to detach my laptop's screen for the past several months. every time i try either something called lockapp is keeping it from detaching, or random background apps that dont seem like theyd keep my screen from detaching keep it from detaching. i literally...
  9. Keyboard stopped working on Surface

Keyboard stopped working on Surface: Keyboard on Surface has stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stopped-working-on-surface/3795ed95-50a9-4f66-a447-515a2847ab71
  10. Detachable keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Detachable keyboard is not working: I’ve faced a problem with a detachable keyboard because the text services framework is not working. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/detachable-keyboard-is-not-working/3399e3ad-f30b-4e39-a154-7fad2a242fde