Windows 10: sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

Discus and support sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stoppes-wheb-on-hear-my-background-noise/2b0226d1-7307-43de-a71f-b46539b930bb Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by floydmorris1, Oct 31, 2018.

1. sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

what to do

:)

floydmorris1, Oct 31, 2018

2. Horrible background noise

It's Toshiba. One other thing that happens, is that when I turn volume really up, it makes that ringing sound, and that also happened when I was closing my computer to sleep. It's like that noise when you talk to someone and you hear that ringing sound
    in the background.

DySacharissa, Oct 31, 2018
  3. 5300 background noise is unbearable

When I make a call or recieve a call, the caller on the other end (not me) cannot hear me because of horrible background noise/sound. I activated voice clarity and that makes no differance... i am at a loss.

terbear---01, Oct 31, 2018
  4. sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

Background Noise in E90

Hi,

Is anyone aware of the fact taht Nokia E90 has problems with its microphone? I bought the phone few days back and now the noise is so unbearable that you cant listen to other side. Do we have any solution for this? When ever I get a call or I call someone there
    is so much of background noise even though I am at a silent place that you cant hear the sound on other side and they cant hear you.

Does Nokia have any fix for this?

piyushsangani, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise

1. sound stoppes wheb on hear my background noise - Similar Threads - sound stoppes wheb

2. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  3. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?: Whenever I am on any kind of voice call on my computer, I hear my friend really low-pitched or really high-pitched as if they are using a voice change app. Be it on discord, whatsapp, or league of legend. I tried to uninstall the sound drivers and restart my computer, and...
  4. Why do i hear distorted voices and background noises on voice chat?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound, when watching movies/shows/youtube i can hear background sounds but i can't hear voices: I was watching a movie and in the middle of the movie i just heared background noices but i couldnt hear any voices. i tried to change my speakers and changed some settings but nothing worked. Can someone please help me....
  6. MORE background noise

MORE background noise: Ok so I've already formated and completely restarted my pc multiple times. It's an HP Envy x360.My problem is the mic...it doesn't pick up SOUNDS. It picks up my voice fine.But it won't pick up clapping or snapping or singing long notes or music or just ANYTHING other than...
  7. Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?

Why do I hear a static noise in the background of my headphones?: So recently, I got a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, but for some reason whenever there is audio playing I will always get a static noise in the background....
  8. background noise

background noise: Hello, Why there is a background noise when I am taking movie. How can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-noise/ef5bacaf-5de3-4666-bf21-d2232f2dceb0
  9. Noise, not sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Noise, not sound: Not always, but frequently, when I am attempting to play a sound on YouTube or other sources, whether attempting to access video or audio, I get a series of loud and disturbing sounds, rather than the sound that should be produced, Any ideas?...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191