Windows 10: Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.

Discus and support Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a blue headset for the sole reason of not having to have a wire in the way. Everytime i load a game in, the sound stops working. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CindySandoval2, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.

I bought a blue headset for the sole reason of not having to have a wire in the way. Everytime i load a game in, the sound stops working. I noticed that there are two "headsets" in the sound control panel-- one is a hands-free the default communications device and one is a stereo Default Device. The stereo will not release any sound whatsoever when a game is running, and when i set the hands-free as a default, the sound quality is beyond poor, as if i'm using a 10 year old worn out headset.

When i use the cables that came with the headset, everything works, but without it, it doesn't work. Again, the whole reason i got the bluetooth headset is so that i can take the cable out of the equation, is there any way around this or am i just stuck with the cables?

My headset: HyperX - Cloud MIX - Wired Gaming Headset + Bluetooth

:)

CindySandoval2, Jun 5, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game. :p

cadaveca, Jun 5, 2020
  3. aikimich Win User
    Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.

1. Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game. - Similar Threads - Sound stops working

2. Driver stops working when I plug in headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver stops working when I plug in headset.: I’ve been having this issue since I built my gaming pc last year. Occasionally when I plug in my headset to my computer to let it charge, my monitor would go black and would lose connection. With this I can’t do anything but force the computer to restart. When I boot it back...
  3. Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting: Bluetooth headset not working no sound or mic not working *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Accessibility/Other* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-no-sound-or-mic-not-working-but/9afdb7e1-6cc1-4ec4-8a29-a25b4d65ffbe
  4. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  5. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  6. Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes

Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes: Hi,I just got the 1more dual driver ANC Pro headphones to be used for Microsoft Team calls and to listen to Spotify on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5.On Microsoft Teams - the headphones keeps getting disconnected every 10mins or less and will need to change device on Device...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  8. Bluetooth headset only works when I have the Sounds Settings panel open

Bluetooth headset only works when I have the Sounds Settings panel open: This is a really strange issue. In order to use my bluetooth headset to listen to audio coming from my web browser Chrome predominantly but also others, I need to have the "Sound" settings panel open. It specifically has to be the "Sound" panel - if I click through so any...
  9. Bluetooth Sound stops working when using Skype

Bluetooth Sound stops working when using Skype: I have pairs my BOSE Noise Cancelling headphone 700 with Windows 10 1909. Nomrally the sound is clear, say using spotify. But as soon as I use Skype or Messenger and it activates the Mic that is on the headphones, the sound is garbled or just no longer there. Every now and...
  10. Bluetooth Headset not working on some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset not working on some games: Hi folks, I have a set of Swage 2 Bluetooth Headphones by Rokit Boost. They work great on most games, and on a few I just have to disable the mic in the game settings and then the audio will work wonderfully. However, there are a couple of games which don't play well...