Windows 10: Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909

Discus and support Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just moved my old WMP library over to the new Win10 PC and I was glad to see a meta services feature to bring back art work,ect. Not as good as the old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Sniggler Win User

Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909

Just moved my old WMP library over to the new Win10 PC and I was glad to see a meta services feature to bring back art work,ect. Not as good as the old one, but better than nothing.

I have to say I am not so pleased with the new sound system. Dell Inspiron with the Realtek RtlUpd64.exe October 2018 driver.

I did delete Dell Audio, perhaps I should not have? I was thinking about uninstalling the MaxAudio Pro.... would it be safe to do that?

Any advice would be appreciated!

:)

Sniggler, Jan 23, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Dell Launches New Studio Hybrid and Inspiron Systems

Dell’s smallest, most personalized and most environmentally responsible consumer PC, the Studio Hybrid, launches today. Available immediately at Dell, the PC’s new unique shape and size, personalized with six external jewel-toned color or bamboo finish options, unleashes stylistic expression, inspiration and fun and looks great in any room.

Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909 Dell-039-s-Hybrid-PC-Already-Tested-2_thm.jpg

Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909 dellinspiron-1_thm.jpg

Dell also unveiled two new Inspiron PCs, including the Inspiron 13, a sleek and stylish sub $700 13-inch laptop perfect for students heading back to school, available starting next week at Wal-Mart. The Inspiron 518 desktop, available immediately at www.dell.com, is designed for everyday family multi-media activities, be it catching up on favorite TV shows via the Internet, playing online games, and storing and accessing music playlists and digital images.

“The design and craftsmanship of the Studio Hybrid alone are enough to cause you to do a double take,” Michael Tatelman, vice president, global consumer sales and marketing. “Combine that with the performance of this little beauty and its environmentally smart DNA, and you’ve got something truly unique – something that you can make your own.”

Studio Style, Energy Efficient
    As with Dell’s recently announced Studio laptops, the Studio Hybrid was designed to enhance personal expression and creative living. Dell’s smallest desktop PC, about the size of a collegiate dictionary, can fit just about anywhere. Depending on the location or decor, the Studio Hybrid can be set up in a vertical or horizontal orientation, and be personalized with a choice of seven optional, interchangeable external finishes or color sleeves: Bamboo, Emerald, Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, Slate, and Topaz.

With a starting price of $499, the petite PC has the performance to take on the digitally enlightened user’s everyday activities like creating mash-ups, content for personal web pages, editing and uploading videos and digital photo albums. The Studio Hybrid is at home in the living room, fitting easily into entertainment centers, and connecting to HD TVs via a standard HDMI port. When paired with an optional wireless keyboard, people can easily flip back and forth from watching a favorite broadcast TV show or sporting event to checking online stats, sending email, looking at digital pictures, etc. on the TV. Customers can configure a Studio Hybrid with variety of optional technologies and peripherals to make it truly unique, like:
    • Optional Wi-Fi networking – allows people to place the PC anywhere that’s convenient for them.
    • Optional wireless keyboard and mouse help ensure a clean desktop, counter top or coffee table.
    • Optional Blu-Ray Disc drive for watching high-definition DVDs.
    • Optional TV tuner that enables users to watch, pause and record live TV.
    “Our goal was to design a desktop that fits in the office or in the living room, or anywhere space is at a premium,” said Michael Scheschuk, desktop product marketing. “We’ve created a desktop PC category that combines style, performance and a high degree of energy efficiency.”

The Dell Studio Hybrid is about 80 percent smaller than the typical desktop minitower, and uses up to 70 percent less energy. In addition to being extremely energy efficient and Energy Star 4.0 compliant, the Studio Hybrid’s unique packaging was designed to be environmentally responsible:
    • Reduced packing materials 30 percent by weight.
    • Packing materials are also 95 percent recyclable.
    • Reduced printed documentation 75 percent by weight.
    • System recycling kit is included.
    The Studio Hybrid is available today on XPS Laptops, Ultrabooks and 2-in-1 PCs for Business | Dell USA and will be featured in select retailers later this fall.

Inspiron: Simple, Yet Smart PCs for the Family
    Dell also expanded its Inspiron family with the addition of the Inspiron 518 desktop and Inspiron 13 laptop. Both systems deliver solid performance and smart style at a great value.

The Inspiron 13 laptop is a great choice for back to school shoppers looking for a smaller, lighter, more efficient mobile PC. With a starting weight of just under 5 pounds, the Inspiron 13 combines a simple and clean design encased in glossy Pacific blue with black trim. Smart features include a 13-inch high definition display, capacitive touch media buttons, 8-in-1 media card reader and slot-load DVD drive. Optional features include built-in wireless networking, built-in webcam and Bluetooth connectivity. A special $699 configuration of the Inspiron 13 will be available at Wal-Mart in the U.S. starting Aug. 3. Fully configurable systems will be available on www.dell.com on a global basis later in the month.

The Inspiron 518 desktop features a gloss-black exterior with chrome accents. Families will appreciate the top media tray with two easy-access USB ports for quick MP3 player syncing and cell-phone charging. It provides performance to meet the most typical family PC activities, like faster networking connections with Gigabit Ethernet, DX10 integrated graphics for casual gaming, optional 500GB hard drive for storing digital images and music libraries, and optional quad core processors. The Inspiron 518 starts at $349, and is available immediately on www.dell.com.

Finishing Touches:
    Dell offers a variety of service application and software programs that help ensure consumers’ PCs stay up and running and easy to use, including:
    • Dell Support Center: Centrally located, easy-to-use application providing personalized support resources with quick links to service, support and system information resources www.dell.com/dellsupportcenter.
    • PC TuneUp: An easy-to-set-up smart tool that helps manage regular maintenance of a consumer’s PC. Automatically finds and fixes issue that slow down system performance. Available for $39.95 at www.dell.com/pctuneup.
    • Dell Dock: Automatically sorts pre-installed software into user friendly categories placing the most frequently used programs front & center.
    • Dell Video Chat: A one-click easy to setup and use video and voice communication program that can be shared with friends and family, www.sightspeed.com/dellvideochat.
    Source: Dell

malware, Jan 23, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Suddenly no sound on Dell inspiron 3655 with windows 10

Did you do any updates or the Dell Support Assist did updates?
    Look at the Device Manager, Sound, Video and Game Controller section. Is Realtek (the sound in your model) listed and does it have an error code or is it shown as working OK? If Realtek isn't listed but High Definition Audio is, reinstall Realtek as a start.
    Here is the link to the Dell downloads:
    CLICK ME

fireberd, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909

no sound on new Dell desktop

my new Dell inspiron has no sound. ran diagnostics, reloaded Windows 10, still not working

billybo44444, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909

1. Sound System on New Dell Inspiron PC 1909 - Similar Threads - Sound System Dell

2. Installing programs on new Dell Inspiron 3511

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing programs on new Dell Inspiron 3511: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3511 Windows 11. I was able to install Adobe CC without any problem but I can't install the Spyder 3 utility. I am attaching the dialog box. It says "the administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  3. Installing programs on new Dell Inspiron 3511

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing programs on new Dell Inspiron 3511: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3511 Windows 11. I was able to install Adobe CC without any problem but I can't install the Spyder 3 utility. I am attaching the dialog box. It says "the administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  4. Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in: I was ready to do a clean install so I didn't have the bloatware that normally comes with a new computer, but have run into a couple of snags. When I booted from the USB drive and tried to install windows, it couldn't find a partition. Well, obviously there's a partition--two...
  5. Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound regarding dell inspiron laptop: Hey there peeps, This all started when I was hearing static coming from my headset yesterday at about 6 pm. I tried to update my audio drivers, but they up and disappeared on me. I tried to reinstall it on my own, but nothing seems to work. Things you should know: I...
  6. Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?

Speaker Static When Browsing Web on New Dell Inspiron 1909?: Just completed the set up of my new Win 10 Dell. Strange but then I surf the web or sometimes even move the mouse, I get some static / white noise from the speakers... this happened once before on my Win7 system, but not very often. Thanks 149050
  7. Dell Inspiron 3442 makes Beep Sound

Dell Inspiron 3442 makes Beep Sound: As starting the laptop there is continuous Beep sound for few minutes and once started it stops . What may be the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-3442-makes-beep-sound/586af185-8b80-47f6-a6e9-57060b4cdd75
  8. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  9. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  10. New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA

New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA: Friendly PSA I work as a computer technician and recently I have seen a lot of Dell Inspiron 13 and 15 inch models come in with a completely non-functional touch screen even brand new out of the box. There is a new firmware update from Dell's website if you put your...