Windows 10: sound system

Discus and support sound system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My sound system is not recognized after a windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonaldWall1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. DonaldWall1 Win User

sound system

My sound system is not recognized after a windows 10 update

:)

DonaldWall1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound system :p

cadaveca, Oct 11, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Giridhar J Win User

sound system

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

sound system

1. sound system - Similar Threads - sound system

2. Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only System Sounds Playing (Windows 10): Within the past 3 days, sound has stopped going through my headphones, instead audio only plays through the speakers on my monitor. I have updated every single audio driver, and restarted countless times. I have had every device set a default, but nothing works. I do have...
  3. DTS studio sound system app failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DTS studio sound system app failure: I'm using Toshiba "P50- A Y3110" model laptop. It is showing "failed to find APO endpoint" how to troubleshoot? I tried it through updating drivers didn't work . can I get any help?! Thank you....
  4. Windows System Sounds Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows System Sounds Not Working: Hello I'm having a strange issue on my Windows 10 desktop. All sounds are working fine (Music etc.), EXCEPT the System Sounds (recycle bin delete noise, Windows startup sound, etc). I can watch Youtube, listen to music, do voice chat, etc and all that fine there, but cannot...
  5. I can't enable any 7.1 spatial sound system

I can't enable any 7.1 spatial sound system: ** This Thread moved to English forum** [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see, there is absolutely no option for me to choose any spatial sound program or even enable 7.1 virtural surround sound. I have Logitech G533 as my headset, it's pretty new, and the device manager...
  6. i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness

i cannot use the keyboard to change the sound system & alo the brightness: I cannot use the keyboard properly to change the sound system & also the brightness. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cannot-use-the-keyboard-to-change-the-sound/2e3d9a19-22b5-49c3-b22f-76f8aaa0c34c
  7. Looks like the speaker system has been broken again with 5.1 surround sound

Looks like the speaker system has been broken again with 5.1 surround sound: Before the recent build, all of the speakers worked from a 5.1 surround sound system. Now, only the front left and right speaker works. Have checked the settings and the 5.1 option is selected, but when running the test, it fails with only the front two speakers work, left...
  8. Sound system.

Sound system.: I can no longer mute and unmute my sound .How do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sound-system/ca1e08c8-99b6-4064-9af3-6ada3ff4ee5a
  9. sound system

sound system: I cant hear any of my music or watch a film or anything on youtube as I cant hear at all.what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/sound-system/21781226-4314-468c-a6df-a903a7d9a176
  10. Windows Sound and System settings not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Sound and System settings not working: Hello Everyone! Last night my computer was working fine. I didn't download any new programs or make any changes whatsoever. However, this morning when trying to boot up my computer, it wouldn't turn on. It lights were lit indicating that it was on but the screen wouldn't...