Windows 10: Sound to Win+PrtScr

Discus and support Sound to Win+PrtScr in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; with this reg tweak i can give notify.wav sound to PrintScreen key, so when i press PrtSc key i hear sound Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Feuer, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Feuer Win User

Sound to Win+PrtScr

with this reg tweak i can give notify.wav sound to PrintScreen key, so when i press PrtSc key i hear sound
    is there a way to give sound to (Win Key + PrintScreen) ?

thanks

:)

Feuer, Sep 21, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound to Win+PrtScr :p

cadaveca, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Alt+PrtScr is not working.

Hi Jerin P George i would suggest you first make sure that your Alt and PrtScr key working to check click Kerboard
    tester

IF it won't, try Win + PrtScr Button for screenshot the snap will automatically saved in screenshot folder.

location is C:\Users\Prajapati\Pictures\Screenshots if you wanted to change default location click on below link

How to Change the Location of the Default Screenshot Folder in Windows

To add on, I would suggest you to try the snipping tool in Windows. It can help you take the screen shots easily.

Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks.

Deepak K Prajapati, Sep 21, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound to Win+PrtScr

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Sound to Win+PrtScr

1. Sound to Win+PrtScr - Similar Threads - Sound Win+PrtScr

2. Sound Card missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Card missing: Hi there, I've been looking around and asking tech friends for advice, but no luck so far. I have a Dell G7 gaming laptop, and the other night, had a Windows10 update go through. Coincidentally, I no longer have any sound. I don't recall if and what drivers may be missing,...
  3. Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?: The title may be a little confusing, I apologize. But when I adjust the volume on my computer (with headphones in, that's how I usually listen) it increases by a lot. For example, volume 2 is low, but volume 8 is literally blasting through my headphones. Is there any way to...
  4. sound clip virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sound clip virus: At 10PM each day my Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop, running WIN10 365, begins to produce the sounds of a small flock of songbirds. I don't mean it is squeaking or producing some weird electronic noise. These are quite recognizable birds. I am not a birdsong fancier, but I'm...
  5. Sound settings reset after Window Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound settings reset after Window Update: Windows updated today and reset a sound setting I had configured a while back which allowed me to listen to my stereo mix and pipe it to my bluetooth speaker. I need this for a program I use which analyses the audio as it goes through the stereo mix. I'm not seeing the option...
  6. Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Drifting Out Of Sync With Video: Recently I've notcied the sound going out of sync on Netflix. Happens after 5 or 10 minutes, and is easily resolved by simply pausing for a second and restarting. I've tried Netflix on two browsers and the same problem arises. I've also tried watching a private video on VLC...
  7. sound in one ear only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound in one ear only: since switching to microsoft edge I can only hear out one side of my headphones and its not the mono setting or speaker balance or the headphones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-in-one-ear-only/e3848f78-3694-4aa9-a6f9-25cfab7017ec
  8. Windows 10 Device Manager will not recognize usb headset when plugged in. Can't produce sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Device Manager will not recognize usb headset when plugged in. Can't produce sound.: Windows 10 Device Manager won't recognize headset when plugged into USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-device-manager-will-not-recognize-usb/81faeb64-293d-4746-8d7b-5622f974f935
  9. Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, I have a problem with my computer freezing and making this DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound: It's happening quite frequently these days. I have the system and application events saved from event viewer. I need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem-with-my-computer-freezing-and/6ae3ad5f-f12c-4a37-b29b-6b88b4140a37
  10. No sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound: The sound was working fine but the next day it stopped. On control panel audio it shows that sound is playing when I play audio but nothing comes out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound/17afe019-247c-418d-8c08-f00cce3f39fc