Windows 10: Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook

Discus and support Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Although I turn the volume all the way to 100%, the sounds that come out from the notebook's speakers are very low. My Samsung phone can blast much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HiroshiAsada, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook

Although I turn the volume all the way to 100%, the sounds that come out from the notebook's speakers are very low. My Samsung phone can blast much more powerful sounds.

However, when I connect a headset to the PC, the volume reading of 7% or 8% out of 100% gives me loud enough sounds.

Is there any way to increase the volume of the sounds that come from the PC's speakers? Trouble shooting function doesn't seem to find what the issue is.

:)

HiroshiAsada, Feb 25, 2021

2. Windows 10 sound is low

Hi Harpreet,

There are many factors that can cause this on your computer, such as problematic sound hardware, outdated or incompatible audio/sound card drivers, faulty sound configurations and more.
    We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Are you referring to sound quality of the computer/speakers/headphones?
    • Have you checked from the manufacturer's website if there's a driver available to be installed? Since you've mentioned you just updated your device.

Moreover, we suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot sound problems in Windows 10. Make sure to follow
    the steps one-by-one.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, Feb 25, 2021
  3. I just installed windows 10 and the sound is low

Thank you for the response

Yes it was working perfect before but after the new installation I went to google and downloaded free windows 10 and just followed the steps. At the beginning it was ok but then it started a load crackling sound and sounds extremely low so I went online
    and saw a lot of people with the same problem so I went with a suggestion online to change to high definition under the sound setting and it took the cracking noise away but it's still very low

I have already tried all of those suggestions and nothing

I went from windows 8 to windows 10

Its an old computer from 2013

Mug KatRodriguez, Feb 25, 2021
  4. joestando Win User

Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook

Very low audio. Sound on new HP windows 10 is low

I purchased a new HP slimline with windows 10 and the sound is very low. The speakers and headphones worked with my other computer which also was upgraded to windows 10. Anybody have any ideas what is wrong? Thank you.

joestando, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook

1. Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook - Similar Threads - Sound too low

2. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  3. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  4. Sound Too Low After Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Too Low After Update: I can barely hear now that Windows just did two updates AND apparently the Realtek driver was updated.I have an HP Inspiron 3670 desktop. This has happened before. I have checked ALL the settings--every darn thing I know of, including Maxx Audio Pro, which comes with the...
  5. Volume too low on my Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook

Volume too low on my Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook: Sometimes it's OK if a vid has extra volume, but most of the time it is almost too low to hear. I have done the GodMode settings and nada. if anyone knows an "insider" trick, I'm all ears! :) Ver. 20H2 Bruce Hinton 179279
  6. Headphone Sound Too Low

Headphone Sound Too Low: My headphone sounds are too low on my win 10 and I have heard of loudness equalizer but there is no such enhancement in my lapto what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphone-sound-too-low/a0942d45-4dc8-4c8b-a58e-9e990df2be9c
  7. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  8. Sound Too Low on Windows 10

Sound Too Low on Windows 10: I just bought a Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop computer. I am moving over from an HP Pavilion a1640n that was running XP. The sound was great with XP on the Pavilion. With Windows 10 and this new computer, the sound is so low I cannot even watch a movie. I have done the...
  9. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working: Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***...
  10. Sound at 100% still too low.

Sound at 100% still too low.: I've got a refurbished Lenovo M95p and the sound is too low: either on the computer internal speaker or a pair of small external fed from the front earphone jack. The Lenovo site says that I have the latest drivers. When playing small .wma files in AutoKey, the maximum sound...