Windows 10: Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial

Discus and support Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded the app several times, and even restored my computer, and no matter what, the buttons for purchase and trial do nothing. Sometimes if I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Ferather, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Ferather Win User

Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial

I downloaded the app several times, and even restored my computer, and no matter what, the buttons for purchase and trial do nothing.

Sometimes if I spam click it, a window shows for 1 second then goes, and absolutely nothing happens.

:)

Ferather, Feb 2, 2021
  2. jdrogan Win User

Purchased but still a trial app

Hi,

I really love the Marathon app. I've used the trial a while but when I purchased the app it downloaded, charged my credit card but still says trial when I run it.

Tried a reboot but no luck.

Why?

jdrogan, Feb 2, 2021
  3. KeatKean Win User
    KeatKean, Feb 2, 2021
  4. Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial

App Purchase "This is trial version. Please purchase it"

Original title: App Purchase

Hello, I have a problem with a app that I purchased. I purchase an app called Camera 520 and when I go to open it states "This is trial version. Please purchase it" Which I already did. Is there a fix for this?

michaelmacphee, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial

1. Sound Unbound App, cannot purchase or get trial - Similar Threads - Sound Unbound App

2. Dts sound unbound greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  3. Dts sound unbound greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dts sound unbound greyed out: The enable Dts headphones x is grey out and dts home theator is greyed out too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dts-sound-unbound-greyed-out/753afe68-32a0-4496-b5d3-73121d822415
  4. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?: I recently enabled the DTS Headphone X feature on my laptop. An update installed after that and since then, upon rebooting my PC the audio isn't working. I played the test audio that the app has for directional audio, and it works. While the audio plays, I start a YouTube...
  5. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?: I recently enabled the DTS Headphone X feature on my laptop. An update installed after that and since then, upon rebooting my PC the audio isn't working. I played the test audio that the app has for directional audio, and it works. While the audio plays, I start a YouTube...
  6. Audio not working outside of DTS Sound Unbound App...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Purchased App Acts Like an Expired Trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased App Acts Like an Expired Trial: I purchased an app on the microsoft Store. I downloaded it, but the PC believes I have a trial. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-acts-like-an-expired-trial/6cc3c6e5-84f8-4059-83e2-ac35a9737c2f
  8. DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase

DTS Sound Unbound only gives option to buy or try free trial, even after purchase: Hello,I am trying to use the DTS Sound Unbound App and have installed it via the Microsoft Store. I have bought the DTS Headphone:X option.In the App it still says, that I need to buy it or use the 14 day free trial. In the bottom right corner of the app it says "Not...
  9. DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DTS Sound Unbound Makes Audio Distorted: When I enable DTS Sound Unbound DTS Headphone X the audio becomes distorted and the only fix is to disable the surround sound. I am using a Logitech G Pro X Headset....
  10. Can`t install DTS sound unbound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install DTS sound unbound: Hi. I would like to install DTS Sound Unbound from Store, but I can`t( The system tells me that I need a new version of Windows - 18898. But I have 18362. I have installed all updating, but I still have 18362 version. Could you, please, help me? [ATTACH]...