Windows 10: sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

Discus and support sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Salter_962, Nov 20, 2021.

1. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?

:)

Salter_962, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Livit Up Win User

Win 10 - device manager- how do I restore sound, video, or game controllers?

Win 10 - device manager- how do I restore missing sound, video, or game controllers?

I have both internal and external speakers. Last week they all worked. Then I installed DroidCam and after one use decided it wasn't for me, so I uninstalled it. Now both of my speaker options have disappeared from device manager and the computer
    does not recognize any sound output device, even after I disconnect and reconnect the external speakers.

Any suggestions?

Livit Up, Nov 20, 2021
  3. E for Excel, Nov 20, 2021
  4. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

No audio output device installed...

We'd like to clarify, are you able to check if you have a sound card installed on you PC? In case you've missed it, please follow these steps:

• Open Device Manger.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Check if there are sound card installed.
    Note: If you think you have a sound card installed but you don’t see it under the Sound, video and game controllerscategory, expand the Other devices category and check any devices listed there.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

1. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install? - Similar Threads - sound video game

2. No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.: I just got this laptop recently, it's Windows 11 and right now it's saying that my laptop has detected no audio output and input drivers. Tried to fix it in the device manager but the supposedly sound, video, and game controller is non-existent. It doesn't show any tab...
  3. No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Driver Detected and No Sound, Video, and Game Controller tab in device manager.: I just got this laptop recently, it's Windows 11 and right now it's saying that my laptop has detected no audio output and input drivers. Tried to fix it in the device manager but the supposedly sound, video, and game controller is non-existent. It doesn't show any tab...
  4. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  5. Missing sound video and game controllers

Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  6. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  7. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  8. Sound,video and game controller missing

Sound,video and game controller missing: My windows tell me "There is no audio output device installed" on my sound icon.I checked device manager and the sound,video and game controller isn't there. I recently formatted my computer. It didn't fix this issue.This morning I had audio but when i restarted my laptop it...
  9. USB Controller missing from Device Manager

USB Controller missing from Device Manager: I am using a HP 650 Notebook was trying to transfer all files and reset the full windows so I bought a portable drive. But the problem I found is USB doesnt work and so I went to device manager to see whether the drives is update and I dont even find any USB controller....
  10. Win 10 - device manager- how do I restore sound, video, or game controllers?

Win 10 - device manager- how do I restore sound, video, or game controllers?: Win 10 - device manager- how do I restore missing sound, video, or game controllers? I have both internal and external speakers. Last week they all worked. Then I installed DroidCam and after one use decided it wasn't for me, so I uninstalled it. Now both of my speaker...