Windows 10: Sound,video and game controller missing

Discus and support Sound,video and game controller missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows tell me "There is no audio output device installed" on my sound icon.I checked device manager and the sound,video and game controller isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jbpc_616, Jun 1, 2021.

1. jbpc_616 Win User

Sound,video and game controller missing

My windows tell me "There is no audio output device installed" on my sound icon.I checked device manager and the sound,video and game controller isn't there. I recently formatted my computer. It didn't fix this issue.This morning I had audio but when i restarted my laptop it started the error again. I've also noticed that, sometimes, my audio goes off and i have to gently tap my laptop for the sound to come back on.My model is ASUS x555LDB.I tried installing the drivers from the manufacturers website and it still doesn't work.Do you think it could be an hardware issue?

:)

jbpc_616, Jun 1, 2021
  2. E for Excel, Jun 1, 2021
  3. While trying to play Bioshock 2 but it won't let me turn off the controller vibration in game

Hi Lauren,

As you are facing issue with Xbox controller driver settings, I suggest you to update the driver software for the controller by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Sound,video and game controller missing

I Upgraded to windos 10 and now my speakers are always playing my microphone cant figure out why?

Hi,

You could face this issue due to corrupt or outdated Sound Driver. Please write to us with the following detail.

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to connect the Microphone to a different computer and check if it is working properly. If you still face this issue I suggest to uninstall the Sound Video and Game Controller and install from manufacturer’s website.

Step 1: Follow these steps to Uninstall.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Sound Video and Game Controller
      and expand it.

• Right click on the Sound Video and Game Controller
      and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Go to the manufacturer’s website and then install the latest
    Sound Video and Game Controller.

Let us know the status of the issue.

PranavMishra5582, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

Sound,video and game controller missing

1. Sound,video and game controller missing - Similar Threads - Sound video game

2. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  3. Missing sound video and game controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing sound video and game controllers: If I try to install sound, video and game controller, the pc automatically restarts without installing the required driver.What do I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-sound-video-and-game-controllers/48194e94-67f4-41f0-b36d-d7db26f321fd
  4. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  5. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?: Sound, video and game controller missing from device manager. No audio output device installed. This came to light after Windows update. Can't go back to a previous version as time expired. Laptop reset but issue remains.Any suggestions please?...
  6. sound, video and game controller missing from device manager, how to re-install?

7. Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers

Reinstall Sound, video and game controlers: So I logged onto my PC in the morning and noticed my sound with the error 'no audio output device installed' so I looked it up and after a few simple steps I uninstalled the sound, video and games controllers being told that they would reinstall automatically but they didn't...
  8. Sound, video & game controllers

Sound, video & game controllers: Performed Windows 10 reinstall from USB recovery drive. Then performed Windows 10 setup after new reboot. Noticed after new install that all the sound, video & gaming controllers had been deleted from my system. Tried installing RelTek drivers with Device Manager, but the...
  9. Stopcode error: RTKVHD64.sys the entry "Sound, Video, Game Controller" is MISSING from the...

Stopcode error: RTKVHD64.sys the entry "Sound, Video, Game Controller" is MISSING from the...: The speaker icon on the sys tray says, "No audio output device is installed." On the SETTINGS page, this message, "No devices found" in the dropdown box for both the microphone and speakers. When I attempt to load drivers from the Device Manager for Legacy...
  10. Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43

Sound, video and game controllers missing - Error code 43: Unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed) - Guys I really need your help, I've tried every thing I found on Google but they didn't work. I tried some driver installing software and they said that my Sound, video and game controller is unplugged, I don't know if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sound Video & Game Controller Doesnt Show