Windows 10: Sound & Video

Discus and support Sound & Video in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have no sound and can't play utube videos . Apart from that everything else seems to be working ok .*Sad*Sad*Sad Build 9860 2652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by waffler, Oct 25, 2014.

1. waffler Win User

Sound & Video

I have no sound and can't play utube videos . Apart from that everything else seems to be working ok .*Sad*Sad*Sad

Build 9860

:)

waffler, Oct 25, 2014
  2. u7904 Win User

Windows 10 sound issues

U
    asked on

I have just updated to windows 10 and have the following sound issues:

Netflix playback has no sound on the videos.

Music CD placed in drive has no sound.

Music that was downloaded onto the computer indicates it is playing but no sound.

Sound works on other internet sites like facebook or videos from other web sites.

Pandora works fine..

I have checked and run tests on the speakers and everything checks out ok.

Ugh!!!! No sound on YouTube videos also!

Also; no Microsoft Windows sounds

Realtek High Definition Audio

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028043B&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028043B

AMD High Definition Audio Device

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_791A&SUBSYS_00791A00&REV_1000

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_791A&SUBSYS_00791A00

Dell Inspiron 570

John

u7904, Oct 25, 2014
  3. man2007 Win User
    problem with some application on nokia n73 ME ?some games and app. not work on full screen

and problem when play a sound clip by extesions (ram,rm) in Image & Video)

when play a sound clip and press on volume Up & Down no any change in the level on the sound

man2007, Oct 25, 2014
  4. Sound & Video

Hi

Try installing the sound drivers for your sound card, also the latest video drivers for your video card.

I did have to install my Nvidia drivers to get full functionality from my video card.
    My sound worked OK but they may not have the drivers for your setup.

If you don't know where to get the drivers start at your computer manufacturer's website.

Mike

MikeHawthorne, Oct 25, 2014
  5. waffler Win User
    Rebooted and all is well *Wink

waffler, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sound & Video

1. Sound & Video - Similar Threads - Sound Video

2. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  3. I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my Sound, video and game controllers drivers how to solve it?: Hey everyone, it's Davis. I'm having some tech troubles and could really use some help. First off, my volume control is acting up. No matter what I do, it stays stuck at 100%, even when I try to lower it. And whenever I attempt to update, uninstall, or roll back, boom—blue...
  4. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  5. When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...

When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is...: When playing any video game in windows my pc is making a beeping sound when the C key is pressed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-any-video-game-in-windows-my-pc-is/0f035422-1843-415c-b6e5-f998ff551a41
  6. My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio on my windows 10 computer sounds hollow, no matter if its a video im watching or a...: I've tried shutting down my computer, but it still sounds hollow...I don't know if it's something that happened when I accidentally opened MaxxAudio Pro or anything, but I still can't fix the sound...everything I play or watch sounds like a room that echoes when someone...
  7. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  8. Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games

Sound Problem During Online Meeting and Video Games: Hello,I have a problem that have been recurring since yesterday. During a meeting either on Zoom or Google Meet, I could not hear anything, just a tiny bit of scrunches or little noise and never any proper voice from my colleagues even though before I joined, the songs I...
  9. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...
  10. M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game

M17 R5 Alienware laptop making lots of pitched beeping sounds, almost like a video game: From what I'm reading online, I'm almost certain it's hard drive failure, but I wanted to make sure just in case. I'll ask here because I don't have the time to get it checked out yet.I'll try to explain it as best as I possibly can, I don't remember every little detail. One...