Windows 10: Sound-volume mixer

Discus and support Sound-volume mixer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i use 2 chrome tabs one with work email and other with personal now using volume mixer i could set different volume levels for both tabs but from few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wow_7, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Wow_7 Win User

Sound-volume mixer

i use 2 chrome tabs one with work email and other with personal now using volume mixer i could set different volume levels for both tabs but from few days it doesnt show me 2 tabs in the volume mixer . there is only 1 volume level adjustment bar for both the tabs. I want to keep different levels for both my tabs.

:)

Wow_7, Jun 23, 2021

2. How can i get the volume mixer sound for a particular game if it's muted from volume mixer

OT- Sound Issues

Since programs are only listed in volume mixer if they are "making sound", and you mute it from volume mixer, how can you get it back as listed on volume mixer because if it's muted from volume mixer then it won't make sound for volume mixer to identify
    therefore you can never get it back, but I need volume for the game I'm playing. Is there a way to get it to reappear even though it's permanently muted? I've been searching for an answer but it's all saying to make the program make noise so it registers,
    but it's muted from volume mixer, so how do I get it to make noise??

SummerMarceaux, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Sound-volume mixer

How can i get the volume mixer sound for a particular game if it's muted from volume mixer

Hello,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would like to inform you if a game is permanently muted in volume mixer, then you won’t be getting sound for that particular game. The applications which are having sound option might be listed in the volume mixer if you find those applications in
    the volume mixer separately, then you can adjust the volume of those applications separately.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Sound-volume mixer

1. Sound-volume mixer - Similar Threads - Sound volume mixer

2. Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer: I cant hear any sound from microsoft edge only, it is also not showing in volume mixer. im using win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-no-sound-and-not-showing-in-volume-mixer/294a351a-6fbc-439a-9bd9-003029421bff
  3. Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer: I cant hear any sound from microsoft edge only, it is also not showing in volume mixer. im using win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-no-sound-and-not-showing-in-volume-mixer/294a351a-6fbc-439a-9bd9-003029421bff
  4. Stop Sound Mixer from changing volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Sound Mixer from changing volume: So I was struggling with the sound mixer for a long time now and I'm now going mad. It keeps changing the volume of each and every app on my PC and I can't find any solution on how to stop that! I would like to set all my apps to 100% and leave it at that state but I can't...
  5. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  6. Volume Mixer

Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  7. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage: After reinstalling Windows, the Volume mixer stopped saving a sound percentage for individual applications, I have the latest drivers and latest Windows version....
  8. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage: After reinstalling Windows, the Volume mixer stopped saving a sound percentage for individual applications, I have the latest drivers and latest Windows version....
  9. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

10. Notification sound not appearing in volume mixer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification sound not appearing in volume mixer.: Hi, appreciate any help. I have set Windows notification sounds to be completely silent, no sounds set for anything. Every 30 minutes I'll get a notification sound from something that is not viewable in the volume mixer. I've recorded my screen to capture the moment it...