Windows 10: Sound volume too low since last update

Discus and support Sound volume too low since last update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,Since the last Windows update, I have to set my volume to 100% to get a normal sound. I don't know if the Windows update is the real cause, might be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shenmue is life, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Sound volume too low since last update

Hi,Since the last Windows update, I have to set my volume to 100% to get a normal sound. I don't know if the Windows update is the real cause, might be a coincidence but I didn't notice the low sound before.

:)

Shenmue is life, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Low sound volume

Could it be any of these, whether obvious or not, or all the above or, a combination thereof?

Sound volume too low since last update [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 13, 2021
  3. 劉長庚 Win User
    Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Sound volume too low since last update

Sound low

Hello! Sorry you are having this issue. Hopefully we can fix it.

I suggest checking out this article about computer sound volume being too low:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/computer-volume-...

Let me know if this fixes your issue. If not, Please update with further inquiries. Sound volume too low since last update :)

Zackary Vanosdol, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Sound volume too low since last update

1. Sound volume too low since last update - Similar Threads - Sound volume too

2. Volume suddenly too low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume suddenly too low: I turned on my computer and what use to be 10% volume on my headphones is now only gotten when I turn it up to 100%. I haven't changed any of the settings and I don't know what is wrong with it. It's not my headphones itself as those are working fine and not the port either...
  3. Microphone Volume Too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Volume Too Low: My microphone Audio Device was working just fine until recently but after I reinstalled windows the volume for my mic is very low.What I triedDevice Manager > Sound, video and game controllers > Audio Device > Uninstall device then Reset the PC = No change.Device Manager >...
  4. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  5. Sound is too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is too low: I upgraded my laptop to windows 11 and my audio drivers are up to date. the sound is at 100 but its very low... Help Ican hardly distinguish the sounds! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-too-low/3c950915-e7e1-4adf-aee8-91a1dcc3bd95
  6. Sound Too Low After Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Too Low After Update: I can barely hear now that Windows just did two updates AND apparently the Realtek driver was updated.I have an HP Inspiron 3670 desktop. This has happened before. I have checked ALL the settings--every darn thing I know of, including Maxx Audio Pro, which comes with the...
  7. Sound volume is too low.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound volume is too low.: Accidently, I labeled my speakers as headphones on the pop up window you get when an audio device is plugged in. To make maters worse, I clicked to never show me that pop up again. Since then, my sound volume is too low. It's around half of what it used to be and I can find...
  8. Volume too low

Volume too low: I was listening to some music working on some homework, and I decided to take my music working out. So I plugged my earbuds into my phone, and switched my music there on Spotify. I came back about an hour later, plugged my earbuds back into my computer, and the volume was...
  9. Low sound volume?

Low sound volume?: Since updating my wife's and my Sister-N-Law's laptops to the April update And the CU the volume on their laptops is low even though the volume is set to 100. Is this a known problem and is there a fix? I have tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card drivers. My wife's...
  10. Low sound volume

Low sound volume: Since going from Win8 to Win10 tech preview I have had to increase my volume a lot more than before to hear anything. Has anyone else had sound volume issues with Win10? thanks 3965