Windows 10: Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available

Discus and support Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My wifi, sound and Bluetooth suddenly disappeared. Windows says these devices are not installed. I've tried reinstalling windows. I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kgaogelo, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Kgaogelo Win User

Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available

Hi,

My wifi, sound and Bluetooth suddenly disappeared. Windows says these devices are not installed.

I've tried reinstalling windows.

I can't update the drivers as they don't appear on device manager.

They don't appear on my bios either.

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

Kgaogelo, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available :(

Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Apr 13, 2019
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Apr 13, 2019
  4. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Sound, wifi and bluetooth suddenly aren't available - Similar Threads - Sound wifi bluetooth

2. My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10. Yesterday everything was still fine, I was connected to my WIFI ok. Today, I see a list of Wifi available but not mine. When I connect directly to the modem, it is ok, but when on Wifi it shows all my neighbours but not mine. Other...
  3. My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi: I have an HP Pavillion running Windows 10. Yesterday everything was still fine, I was connected to my WIFI ok. Today, I see a list of Wifi available but not mine. When I connect directly to the modem, it is ok, but when on Wifi it shows all my neighbours but not mine. Other...
  4. My WiFi is suddenly not showing anymore in list of available WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth suddenly not available on my device anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth suddenly not available on my device anymore: Last Night bluetooth was working fine and i was able to connect my headphones to it. Then there came a BIOS update and it said "update and shutdown" . As i was going to sleep i clicked that. Woke up the next morning there came the BIOS update . I did an update and now...
  6. Bluetooth suddenly not available on my device anymore

Bluetooth suddenly not available on my device anymore: I've had my laptop for almost 2 years now and never had a problem with bluetooth. I recently installed a new windows 10 update and today i had some issues with bluetooth. I made some pictures with my phone and needed to have them on my laptop for a school assignment, and...
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !

Wifi and Bluetooth not working suddenly !: Hi ! I hope you reply fast to this. So i was normally using my laptop as usual; until suddenly i come and find my wifi and my bluetooth not working; which are the two most important functionalities in my work. i find the wifi icon in my taskbar but when i click on activate...
  8. My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list

My WiFi suddenly disappears from available wifi list: Hello community, My WiFi name suddenly disappears from wifi list and it disconnects. My neighbors wifi appear, my hotspot appears, but only my wifi disappears. Sometime troubleshooting works and my wifi appears, sometimes it doesn't. It generally happens when my laptop...
  9. Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?

Bluetooth suddenly no longer available on your laptop?: I wanted to connect my laptop to my alexa via bluetooth but in the quick settings the bluetooth sign was not displayed anymore. i have already looked in the device manager but there is no bluetooth displayed. does anyone know if you can switch it on again?...
  10. wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    wifi and bluetooth suddenly not working: i have an hp pavilion laptop with windows 10. all of a sudden 2 days ago my wifi and bluetooth have completely stopped working. going to device manager, the wifi (intel wireless ac 9560) originally came up as code 10. i tried resetting bios, reinstalling drivers, hard...