Windows 10: Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD

Discus and support Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks New to Windows 10. On my wife's new laptop, when a notification occurs, there is a muted tone. On my newly-installed Windows 10 Pro, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurDent, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD

Hi folks

New to Windows 10.

On my wife's new laptop, when a notification occurs, there is a muted tone.

On my newly-installed Windows 10 Pro, it is far TOO LOUD and I can't figure out a way to reduce the volume.

Example. I browse to a new page in Google and I get a brief message in the lower right-hand corner about a skipped redirect and a loud tone (chime) plays when this notification appears. How can I turn the volume down on this so it isn't as irritating - without turning the sound level of the whole system down or turning the speakers down?

Thanks

Art

Win 10 Pro Version 2004, build 19041.264

:)

ArthurDent, Jun 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD

Hi, you could
    a. Adjust the volume of notifications: (System sounds)

Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD [​IMG]

b. select a different sound if one particular one is troublesome (or none):

Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD

Hi folks

New to Windows 10.

On my wife's new laptop, when a notification occurs, there is a muted tone.

On my newly-installed Windows 10 Pro, it is far TOO LOUD and I can't figure out a way to reduce the volume.

Example. I browse to a new page in Google and I get a brief message in the lower right-hand corner about a skipped redirect and a loud tone (chime) plays when this notification appears. How can I turn the volume down on this so it isn't as irritating - without turning the sound level of the whole system down or turning the speakers down?

Thanks

Art

Win 10 Pro Version 2004, build 19041.264

ArthurDent, Jun 21, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD :p

cadaveca, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD - Similar Threads - Sound Notifivations TOO

2. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset too loud: I change the Windows playback volume, it get loud in the headset. It is connected via wired connection and I tried to unplug and plug it back it still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-too-loud/a0c95522-f4b6-48b9-a8cc-c12eff658600
  3. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset too loud: I change the Windows playback volume, it get loud in the headset. It is connected via wired connection and I tried to unplug and plug it back it still the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-too-loud/a0c95522-f4b6-48b9-a8cc-c12eff658600
  4. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset too loud: I have connected my headset. Sometimes when I change the Windows playback volume, it get loud in the headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-too-loud/4692d72c-8e96-40c0-bc19-df26d144f5a6
  5. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset too loud: I have connected my headset. Sometimes when I change the Windows playback volume, it get loud in the headset. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset-too-loud/4692d72c-8e96-40c0-bc19-df26d144f5a6
  6. Headset too loud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Loudspeakers too loud?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loudspeakers too loud?: I bought the Logitech G560. The problem is that if you set the volume to 2, they are already quite loud. It doesn't matter whether you press the louder/quieter buttons on the speaker or use the speaker icon on the Windows 10 taskbar (well, actually to the right of the...
  8. Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound with Notifivations is TOO LOUD: Hi folks New to Windows 10. On my wife's new laptop, when a notification occurs, there is a muted tone. On my newly-installed Windows 10 Pro, it is far TOO LOUD and I can't figure out a way to reduce the volume. Example. I browse to a new page in Google and I get a brief...
  9. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...: Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this...
  10. Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound is too loud even when it's on volume 2...: Hi guys im rather frustrated now... I recently got a new desktop to windows 10 and everything is working fine but that was till I noticed that the sound was being too loud for what it should be. Let's say right now i have it on volume 15 it will sound like volume 80, this...