Windows 10: Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.

Discus and support Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I'm trying to listen to Spotify and I connected my air pods but my volume wont go up or down. It stays as one volume and doesn't change. I can move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by peytonbeatty, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.

So I'm trying to listen to Spotify and I connected my air pods but my volume wont go up or down. It stays as one volume and doesn't change. I can move the volume bar with my mouse but it doesn't change pitch its just the same volume the whole time. I don't know how to fix it because when I disconnect my air pods the volume works but when connected it doesn't.

:)

peytonbeatty, Jan 11, 2020

2. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried:

-Deleting the drivers and updating them.

-Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting

-Troubleshooted everything

-Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as:

-Sound control panel, Devices and Printers, Bluetooth settings, Action Center (Connect button)

And still doesn't connect

-Scanned for hardware changes

It shows up on my Playback settings as disconnected (AirPods Stereo and AirPods Hands Free AG). Everytime I hit the connect button nothing happens.

LeonardoMorales5, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.

Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected.

1. Sound won't turn up or down while airpods are connected. - Similar Threads - Sound won't turn

2. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  3. Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods connected but no sound? Also connectivity issues: First thing is when I try to connect my airpods pro 2nd generation it won't work and I have to remove the device from settings and then add them back again. That processes solves the connectivity issues and everything seems fine until after about 5 seconds the disconnect...
  4. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  5. Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Airpods Are connected, but they are not on the sound list.: A few days ago, I updated my Intel Wireless Bluetooth driver with the Intel Driver & Support Assistant. However, upon doing so, it caused the Generic bluetooth radio driver to have problems, preventing me from pairing my airpods. Then when I tried to fix the bluetooth driver...
  6. Airpods not playing sound while connected to device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods not playing sound while connected to device: Hello! I bought a Bluetooth usb, so I can connect airpods and listen music with them. It tells me, that they are connected but when i wear them, the sound doesn't appear and the connected sound doesn't appear either which it should also the sound icon in the bottom right...
  7. Airpods won't stay connected.

Airpods won't stay connected.: I've seen other who have had this problem, and I have it myself. I've read other threads but nothing has helped for me. I don't have Airpods Pro, I have the second gen Airpods. They connect with no issues to my iMac, iPhone, Apple TV and iPad, however, whenever I use them on...
  8. Airpods connected but no sound

Airpods connected but no sound: Hi, I just recently connected my Airpods to my laptop and the sound was working fine for about ten minutes before it stopped altogether. I checked the Bluetooth settings and confirmed that they are connected and paired. However, when I checked the sound settings, it looks...
  9. AirPods won't initially connect

AirPods won't initially connect: I just bought a pair of AirPods and have been trying to connect them to my Windows 10 PC. The device shows up when I click "Add a Device," but then says "connecting..." for about a minute before saying "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." I...
  10. AirPods paired but won't connect.

AirPods paired but won't connect.: AirPods paired but won' connect, I tried: -Deleting the drivers and updating them. -Putting Bluetooth Support Service to Automatic and restarting -Troubleshooted everything -Tried every 'connect' button on every window I know such as: -Sound control panel, Devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. n down volume on air pods on laptop

2. how to turn down airpods on windows