Windows 10: Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video

Discus and support Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recorded audio for each of my slides on powerpoint and then converted it to a video so i could upload it onto Turnitin as my course assignment. Once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajneet Kaur - Student, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video

I recorded audio for each of my slides on powerpoint and then converted it to a video so i could upload it onto Turnitin as my course assignment. Once I uploaded it as a video, everything looked fine and the timing stayed the same the way it would if the audio was playing, just no audio. I was unfamiliar with it because it is still working on my laptop. But when I got feedback from professor, He said no voice over in it and I didn't get satisfactory marks as it is not as per assignment conditions. What should I do now?

:)

Rajneet Kaur - Student, Nov 29, 2023

2. Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie

I got it to work. Powerpoint does not manipulate large files very well. I shrunk the embedded videos to a much smaller size and it was then able to convert the presentation to .mp4 (took about 30 minutes however).

bigblocktowncar, Nov 29, 2023
  3. 3ND
    3nd Win User
    Suggestion for Audio to Video converter

one cannot convert audio into video , one can however add audio to video .

4. Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video

Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie

I have a slideshow that I am creating for somebody. The machine that we will be using is a Windows 10 machine and has Office 365. Office 365 doesn't operate for more than about 1 month without an internet connection. This slideshow is going to be in a kiosk and will be running from an Intel Stick. It doesn't have an internet connection and we just want to have the looping slideshow. Without having to purchase another several hundred dollar copy of an older version of Office, is there a way to make this work just from Powerpoint?

I have already tried the Microsoft Powerpoint Viewer utility and it does not work very well (not to mention they no longer support it).

The second question.....I am attempting to convert this slideshow from a slideshow presentation to an .mp4. The slideshow has 3 embedded videos and a total size of 170mb. Powerpoint simply refuses to convert this to a video. I save-as and select .mp4 and the CPU usage immediately goes to 100%. It will not progress beyond about 5%. I am sure this has something to do with the size of the presentation, but I have already edited the videos so they are as small as possible. Any ideas or external software?

bigblocktowncar, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video

1. Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video - Similar Threads - Sound won't once

2. PowerPoint Audio with Static and Video is Lagging Towards the Latter Part of Presentation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerPoint Audio with Static and Video is Lagging Towards the Latter Part of Presentation: I have a 50 page PowerPoint. Presentation with videos and audio it is working nice and seamless. The audio and video are clear until I get to about page 35 through the end when the video is lagging and the audio has static When I stopped the presentation and restarted at page...
  3. PowerPoint Audio with Static and Video is Lagging Towards the Latter Part of Presentation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerPoint Audio with Static and Video is Lagging Towards the Latter Part of Presentation: I have a 50 page PowerPoint. Presentation with videos and audio it is working nice and seamless. The audio and video are clear until I get to about page 35 through the end when the video is lagging and the audio has static When I stopped the presentation and restarted at page...
  4. PowerPoint Audio with Static and Video is Lagging Towards the Latter Part of Presentation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations: Hi, I'm having trouble opening PowerPoint presentations on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open a PowerPoint file, I receive an error message saying "PowerPoint couldn't read the file." This happens with all PowerPoint files, including ones that I've been able to open...
  6. Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound won't work once I convert my powerpoint presentation with audio to a video: I recorded audio for each of my slides on powerpoint and then converted it to a video so i could upload it onto Turnitin as my course assignment. Once I uploaded it as a video, everything looked fine and the timing stayed the same the way it would if the audio was playing,...
  7. PowerPoint Presentation on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint Presentation on Dual Monitors: Hello,I have a requirement where I need to open the PowerPoint file from today using task scheduler on the two different monitors in short make the process dynamic instead of opening those files everyday manually.So is there a way for either open two ppts in separate monitors...
  8. Powerpoint online presentation suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Powerpoint online presentation suddenly stopped working.: "Error starting online presentation. Cannot connect to this service. Check your network connection and try again". Have used this almost daily for our business then all of the sudden we continuously get this message. Any assistance would be fantastic....
  9. 3D Powerpoint presentations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3D Powerpoint presentations: I am loving the new 3D powerpoint presentations, however, I am not loving the following issue. I have the latest version of office 365, a brand new Surface Pro with the latest version of Windows 10, but when I save any 3D presentation it says some of the items might not be...
  10. Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie: To answer "why".....the original presentation was done on a Mac and runs just fine on that computer. I would have left it alone were it mine, but........This is going to be displayed on an Intel Stick (connected to a TV) which does not have Power Point. The Power Point viewer...