Windows 10: Sound

Discus and support Sound in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I record my voice to burn to CD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound/e20cb388-7667-400c-b490-f8453c2ff3ed" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KEpeneterXV, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sound

How do I record my voice to burn to CD?

:)

KEpeneterXV, Jan 13, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Sound :p

cadaveca, Jan 13, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Sound

1. Sound - Similar Threads - Sound

2. Having trouble with my Realtek HD Audio.... Very LOW sound....What can I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having trouble with my Realtek HD Audio.... Very LOW sound....What can I do?: I have very Low sound with Realtek HD Audio.... What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-my-realtek-hd-audio-very-low/e24c1b2f-d075-4a05-9f55-da42a24600c8
  3. what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?

what is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it?: I am trying to convert a DRM video and it keeps telling me there is no virtual sound driver installed. What is a virtual sound driver and does Windows 10 have it? If it does not, where can I download a free one? I would appreciate any help. Thank you....
  4. Mysterious sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mysterious sound: I have disabled nearly all my Windows system sounds. I hear a brief sound that does not reflect any condition for which a sound is enabled, either in Windows or in Outlook, and I'm not aware of such sounds originating with my Firefox browser which I've used for many years...
  5. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound: How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-scroll-wheel-sound/027d2bd0-a9d5-4347-9410-4768c11f4bea
  6. Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound: As above, quite alot of my apps are not giving out any sound I've tried so many things but i cant work it out. Alot of my games are not giving out any sound and it could seem that it was caused by an update because recently bought games are working fine. However none of my...
  7. How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.

How do I stop the sound coming on at 100% when I turn the computer on.: Every time I turn on my PC the audio defaults to 100%. Is there any way I can make it stick at say 20%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-the-sound-coming-on-at-100-when-i/02b56374-2c9f-47b8-8581-f89d5c9979e6
  8. Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....

Conected to bluetooth, but no sound....: Hi there. Have conected to bluetooth device, but no sound. (WIN 10 - 1909) As shown on pictures.... It shows connected on picture 1, but not connected on picture 2. Connetion button on picture 2 is not working. Have updated drivers, dosnt help. Working fine with diferent...
  9. Sound lost

Sound lost: I was connecting my iPhone air pods with USB cable to the computer for charging. During the night windows made an update. Now windows use the iPod as sound cards and no sound is detected. I deleted them several times but windows keep installing them again and again. How I...
  10. NO SOUND

NO SOUND: Hi! I just recently upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I got the Win 10 working and WIFI and all but I can't use my headset. Definitely NO SOUND and MIC detected on Skype and no sound even on YouTube. I have run trobleshooter and all volume/sound settings are on 100%...