Windows 10: sound

Discus and support sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how come sound wont work it says no audio input or output what does that mean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matthewberry5, Apr 8, 2021.

1. sound

how come sound wont work it says no audio input or output what does that mean

:)

matthewberry5, Apr 8, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue sound :p

cadaveca, Apr 8, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 8, 2021
  4. sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

sound

1. sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. No Sound And Mic Isnt Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound And Mic Isnt Working: My sound isnt working in any apps and my mic isnt working in any apps either. When I try and test mic in settings it shows that there is sound coming from my mic but when I go into discord it says there isnt any sound at all. Also my sound isnt working in any apps but when I...
  3. my microphone wont capture my sound

my microphone wont capture my sound: my external microphone in my earphones won't capture my sound. I tried different earphones but none would capture my sound. sometimes they show response on big sounds like clapping etc. updated all my drives, also tried uninstalling it, the mic recording graph won't show any...
  4. Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...

Sound randomly stops and won't return unless I reinstall drivers OR it randomly comes back...: How can I determine what is making the sound on my laptop randomly go out? I've confirmed all of my drivers are up to date by doing windows update and also update tool from my laptop manufacturer. I do not want to reinstall windows. I've noticed the sound comes back after...
  5. Static sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Static sound: Hello so i have a problem with my pc i have realtek drivers the newest one but i changed my driver to headphone high defenition it sounds really good at first when i changed but next when i turned on my pc and started watching a youtube video i could hear a static noise in my...
  6. Sound quality drop when microphone is activated

Sound quality drop when microphone is activated: Hi team, I'm facing an issue with a bluetooth headset Jabra Evolve2 85. This device is correctly paired with windows thanks to a bluetooth dongle. Both microphona and headset are recognized. When i'm playing sound with any app a web browser, an offline music player, a music...
  7. Sound Not Working After Update From 2004 t0 20H2

Sound Not Working After Update From 2004 t0 20H2: Computer: Dell Inspiron 15 - 5558 Audio: Realtek ALC with Waves MaxxAudio't After an unwanted update to Windows 20H2, my sound no longer worked. I went back to 2004, but my sound still doesn't work. Device manager only lists Other Devices = "Audio Device on High Definition...
  8. no sound from my speakers

no sound from my speakers: I must have hit some switch and turned off the sound...used to be I could hear music from speakers, then ear buds, now no sound. Any help out there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-my-speakers/42856c88-aad3-46ef-97eb-8ca0d06a5043
  9. Sound quality of headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound quality of headphones: After a long while I'm finally fed up with whatever is happening and I want to get to the bottom of it. For the longest time, the headphone sound quality of my headphones have been fairly subpar. When I first got my computer, my headphones had binaural audio and generally...
  10. Sound Quality using Bluetooth

Sound Quality using Bluetooth: Hi, the sound quality on my laptop is very poor when using Bluetooth. If I plug the laptop directly in the speech and sound is absolutely fine, but if I try and use the headphones using Bluetooth the quality is very poor. For example, when speaking using the Bluetooth...