Windows 10: Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

Discus and support Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fitzy010109, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens.

So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A.

My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop.

When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the Soundbar pic 1

The soundbar in turn says its connected via bluetooth.

But when I try and select the Soundbar from the output devices, nothing shows pic 2

I can connect my phone via bluetooth and send files over but cant seem to send audio to the Soundbar.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

PIC 1

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work 079d927b-e1c8-4ffa-8545-94a4907c9c18?upload=true.png

PIC 2

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work 8cae6be0-84c9-42b8-b067-a7062f397eb9?upload=true.png

:)

fitzy010109, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to my bluetooth soundbar

I have a brand new Asus X555DG computer with Windows 10 and a LG LAS350B soundbar, and the problem is that I have not been able to connect them to eachother via bluetooth.

I have had the soundbar for over a year, and it's working perfectly. It's been connected via optic cable to my TV decoder, via bluetooth to my mobile phone and via bluetooth to my old computer - all working perfectly (and still working). In other words,
    the soundbar itself is NOT the problem.

I am able to find the bluetooth soundbar and install it on my Asus computer - the problem is it wont stay connected after installation, and when I right-click on the soundbar under my sound devices to connect to it, it just stays disconnected. For some reason,
    though, whenever the soundbar is off and I click connect on my computer, the soundbar turns on. In other words, the bluetooth on my computer is working and is sending a signal that it wants to connect. It's just not able to maintain the connection.

I have tried every standard solutions possible. I've tried removing it and installing it again, I've tried checking under services to see if the bluetooth service is running (it is), I've tried updating every driver possible (it says I've got the best drivers
    already), and I've been in touch with both ASUS (they're useless) and LG without any help. I have also tried calling Microsoft, and they asked me to write here to see if others could help...

Please help me, as this is extremely frustrating.

sandnes1985, Apr 8, 2021
  4. ITO13 Win User

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

Windows 10 - Bluetooth soundbar does not work

I've just got the new update package to Win 10 and after that something went wrong because the Pc is not able to play the music via our soundbar which was working perfectly before this update.

The pc is connected to the soundbar, the pc works with other bluetooth devices as the soundbar too.

I've attached some screenshots.

1, says that pc sees the soundbar

2, says that the soundbar is connected

3, says that the troubleshooter cannot see the soundbar.

What could be the solution?

ITO13, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

1. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work - Similar Threads - Soundbar connected via

2. Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.: just a quick general question to a very specific issue.i currently use a bluetooth soundbar which connects fine although bluetooth drops connection now and then & i have to manually reconnect in settings.my question is, after a reboot/disconnection is there any way that the...
  3. Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth soundbar always muted when connection is established.: just a quick general question to a very specific issue.i currently use a bluetooth soundbar which connects fine although bluetooth drops connection now and then & i have to manually reconnect in settings.my question is, after a reboot/disconnection is there any way that the...
  4. BT Soundbar connected but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT Soundbar connected but no sound: Hello, Recently purchased an Asus desktop, connected my Taotronics soundbar but no sound. Been through it all, disconnect, connect, unpair, pair, reset, reboot, updated all latest drivers, uninstalled, reinstalled. My cell phone connects immediately to the soundbar, so...
  5. Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not working when connected via bluetooth: Hi Reddit, I just bought an Xbox controller for my pc. When I connect it with the usbc cable, it works just fine. It's detected in all games and in the "Xbox accessories app". The problem is when I connect it via bluetooth. The controller is able to connect to my pc easily....
  6. Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bose Solo 5 Soundbar mutes when paired via bluetooth to laptop: Folks, I have a peculiar problem that just started with my Bose Solo 5 soundbar. Every time my soundbar wakes, it pairs to my laptop via Bluetooth (as it should) but immediately mutes itself, completely disregarding the previous audio level from the last time it was paired,...
  7. Computer wont let headphones connect via bluetooth

Computer wont let headphones connect via bluetooth: So I have been using my sony hear on 2 headphones connected to my laptop, but one day the sound decided to only come out from one side. I dont know why this happened, I didnt do anything to hurt my headphone wire or the headphone jack. I made sure it was a computer problem by...
  8. Bluetooth headphones wont connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones wont connect: Hyper gear headphones wont be detected went through the help still wont work can somebody please help me also im in Windows 10 pro and my headphones are Hypergear wireless v60 metal...
  9. Bluetooth wont connect

Bluetooth wont connect: Windows 10 (1809) & Drivers up to date. Bluetooth wont recognize my headphones, This start to happen since previous update, update 1809 didn't fix anything. I already try "almost" everything, including uninstall and install Bluetooth drivers. My headphones connects without...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Bluetooth to LG Soundbar not working: Windows 10 PC will no longer connect to my LG Soundbar via bluetooth. They pair okay, but the LG speaker does not show up in the list of available speaker output devices. I have tried removing the LG bluetooth device and then reconnecting to it, but it made no difference....