Windows 10: Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !

Discus and support Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day ! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just purchased a new (cheap I know) SoundBlaster Audigy fx to enhance my 5.1 speaker system. installed in to my pc and installed software and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by atomicadam13, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !

I have just purchased a new (cheap I know) SoundBlaster Audigy fx to enhance my 5.1 speaker system. installed in to my pc and installed software and it worked fine recognised and software running and all speakers sounding wonderful ! yippee. however yesterday I re-booted my pc and during the course of my day I realised I was not hearing anything.... checked system sound and it had the wrong driver. checked device manager and my SoundBlaster had disappeared. fast "Bing" check discovered a few similar experiences across the globe ! ( never see them when you go to buy something-do ya ? ) anyway I undeleted everything that said audio and powered off. swapped over the card position from 2 to 3 and rebooted, installed software and 5.1 SoundBlaster sound is great again. so this morning , day 3, I powered on and it s gone again ……………..ok I have binged and googled and you do get more issues with google so I downloaded the absolute latest "special" win 10 64 bit drivers and it says no card is found.....I am deleting everything and about to power off and re install back to the other slot and re install everything so I would be delighted to read a "fix" for this , when I come back from re installing again, I dont want to leave my computer switched on every night and do not blame creative either . something tells me its a win 10 issue from reading other peoples "comments, rants and obituary".

cheers

ok my pc is a home build Asus everything except the soundcard and intel chip and crucial memory, win 10 pro user running the latest updates.

:)

atomicadam13, Jan 18, 2019
  2. LewBran Win User

Soundblaster

I have a soundblaster X-FI Fatality, but even using whatever drivers are available on the creative website, I still am unable to have sound in windows 10.

I do not have Adobe Flash installed.

Any additional suggestions?

thanks

Lew

LewBran, Jan 18, 2019
  3. vinnyp61 Win User
    Soundblaster Fx not working is there a fix

Sound blaster fx will not work there site now says a driver will be ready in Aug is there a work around this to get it to work?
    thank you.

vinnyp61, Jan 18, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day ! :p

cadaveca, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !

1. Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day ! - Similar Threads - Soundblaster audiogy dissapears

2. Sound Output dissapeared? SOLVED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Output dissapeared? SOLVED: I have no idea why, but my sound output from my monitor if I'm correct dissapeared.The only sound output device I have now is "Realtek Digital Output RealtekR Audio"I own a BENQ monitor, I don't specifically remember what the output device is called, but if you need to know...
  3. Sound Output dissapeared?

Sound Output dissapeared?: I have no idea why, but my sound output from my monitor if I'm correct dissapeared.The only sound output device I have now is "Realtek Digital Output RealtekR Audio"I own a BENQ monitor, I don't specifically remember what the output device is called, but if you need to know...
  4. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  5. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  6. Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers

Windows 10 and Soundblaster Audigy FX missing 3 of 5 Altec Lansing Speakers: I just purchased a new custom computer with windows 10 Pro. 64 bit operating system Intel i9,32G Memory. It has a SoundBlaster Audigy Fx card in it. I attached it to my older Dell Altex Lansing ADA995 5,1 Lucasfilm THX certified speakers. I can only hear from the front...
  7. Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue

Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue: Since Windows 10 1903 was released, I'm having a problem with my SoundBlaster X-Fi Surround Sound (external USB sound card). I don't think this is the pro version but I downloaded and updated the latest drivers from Creative. What's strange is that the only way I can get...
  8. Soundblaster Fx not working is there a fix

Soundblaster Fx not working is there a fix: Sound blaster fx will not work there site now says a driver will be ready in Aug is there a work around this to get it to work? thank you. 7936
  9. SB will reboot while in Sleep Mode overnight

SB will reboot while in Sleep Mode overnight: I am getting the following error, any idea what could be the root cause: On Fri 1/6/2017 5:02:52 AM your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010617-13140-01.dmp uptime: 21:52:13 This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe...
  10. Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day: How can i get notification or download w10 if the icon in taskbar is gone? 10451