Windows 10: SoundBlaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer

Discus and support SoundBlaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It appears the latest large windows update, has made the latest driver for my card unusable. I'm getting no sound and the software gives me an error of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kyricus, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Kyricus Win User

SoundBlaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer

It appears the latest large windows update, has made the latest driver for my card unusable. I'm getting no sound and the software gives me an error of the device is not found on the system.

I know this is an older card, and I'm hoping that Creative puts out a new driver soon to solve this issue, in the meantime, any suggestions? I can get sound through the HD TV I use as my monitor, it's even halfway decent sound, but I'd rather get my speaker set back up and runnning.

Any workaround oh windows 10 guru's? Or do I just wait.

:)

Kyricus, Dec 29, 2015

2. Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer Card

I have a new Desktop and it does not have a Creative Sound Blaster Card. NVIDIA is the card it uses. So I cannot be of any help.

mmseptember, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Sound Blaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer Card

As far as I can see the Windows 10 drivers for your card are now available on the Creative site.

After installing, you may have to check the computer Sound settings to ensure your card is set as the default sound device. (Go to Search in taskbar > type "Sound" > select the Sound Control Panel and check/ change the settings if required). Then also check
    the configuration for your speakers. The default install setting seems to be 7.1, which can make 2.0/ 2.1 speakers sound distorted. Just change the speaker config setting to 2.0/ 2.1 if that's the case.

Richard Law Bijster, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

SoundBlaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer

1. SoundBlaster X-FI Xtreme Gamer - Similar Threads - SoundBlaster Xtreme Gamer

2. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  3. Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - Windows 11 22621.1343: Hi! This is a bit of a long-shot, but I have a Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Elite Pro - don't get me wrong, this is an ancient sound card but I do really like it.Just to give you some context, this sound card has official driver support for Windows 10, and I've successfully...
  4. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  5. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  6. Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio Problem: I've had a X-Fi Xtreme Audio card and driver for several years without issue. Suddenly, I'm getting sound interference from one of the channels in my output devices I've tried two different sets of headphones. I have tried different solutions but nothing has worked yet....
  7. Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned In ashpalt Xtreme: I am banned in this game without any reason. I tried to contact but nothing happened.Please tell what should I do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banned-in-ashpalt-xtreme/3eaee124-7832-4010-8a62-7c9fc7ee7f14
  8. Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue

Soundblaster X-FI Suround Sound (USB) issue: Since Windows 10 1903 was released, I'm having a problem with my SoundBlaster X-Fi Surround Sound (external USB sound card). I don't think this is the pro version but I downloaded and updated the latest drivers from Creative. What's strange is that the only way I can get...
  9. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  10. Creative X-FI Soundcards

Creative X-FI Soundcards: Has anyone been successful in getting their X-FI soundcards to work under Windows 10. Mine worked perfectly under Win 7 and when I did the upgrade to WIndows 10, it stopped giving me sound. I just finished over the last couple of days upgrading to the new Creative Drivers and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creative sound blaster x fi spinning blue circle

2. sound blaster xfi xtreme gamer drivers 1903

3. xfi xtreme gamer windows 10 1903 how to install

4. Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Windows 1903 howw to install beta drivers,
  5. soundblaster x-fi extreme gamer control panel windows 10