Windows 10: SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

Discus and support SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinWalker5, Jul 6, 2022.

1. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a SoundBlaster Z card using the latest Creative driver 6.0.102.78 dated 1/17/22. It is driving an Onn 2.1 soundbar. The audio from the built-in sound card is clean on both Bluetooth and Aux inputs, but the SoundBlaster card sound is full of crackling on both the Optical and Aux outputs. I have seen posts on Reddit about this, and the general consensus seems to be that the problem lies with Windows 11, with all sorts of suggestions about fixes, bu

:)

MartinWalker5, Jul 6, 2022
  2. ivorybow Win User

Windows 10 - SoundBlaster Z Card Not Detected - No Speakers Detected

Every time Windows 10 updates, it deletes my Soundblaster Z card and drivers. I have to go through about an hour process of uninstalling Sound Blaster Z from my Sound Devices list in Device manager. Then running Creative Software Autoupdate, then reinstalling
    a fresh update from Creative for the card, then restarting the computer to get it to detect it. This happens EVERY SINGLE TIME Windows 10 updates. Microsoft...Please fix this! The first time I upgraded to Windows 10 it took me 2 days to figure out how to get
    the SB-Z card detected. I finally figured out after several instances of updates, it is a Win 10 bad install of a driver. MS sound issues troubleshooter does not solve it. Tragically, I cannot select which updates to install so I am forced to go thru this
    rigamarole repeatedly.

ivorybow, Jul 6, 2022
  3. teots Win User
  4. imacken Win User

SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

Soundblaster Z preventing sleep

So, I installed a new SoundBlaster Z card and now my computer will not auto-sleep. I can put it to sleep manually, but when my overnight backups kick in, it will not go back to sleep.
    See attached screenshot. This occurs straight from a Windows restart.
    Any ideas on this?

SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11 [​IMG]

imacken, Jul 6, 2022
Thema:

SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

1. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11 - Similar Threads - SoundBlaster card

2. Soundblaster Rx doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Soundblaster Rx doesn't work: I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to put a better card in but it didn't fit. So after reinstalling Windows 11 can't use the soundcard. Or the onboard audio....
  3. Soundblaster Rx doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Soundblaster Rx doesn't work: I uninstalled and reinstalled. I tried to put a better card in but it didn't fit. So after reinstalling Windows 11 can't use the soundcard. Or the onboard audio....
  4. SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoundBlaster Z card and Windows 11: I have a Dell Dimension XPS8940 with 64 GB of Ram and an Intel i9 11th Gen 16 core CPU running Windows 11 Pro with all updates installed. I installed a SoundBlaster Z card using the latest Creative driver 6.0.102.78 dated 1/17/22. It is driving an Onn 2.1 soundbar. The audio...
  5. Windows 10 - SoundBlaster Z Card Not Detected - No Speakers Detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - SoundBlaster Z Card Not Detected - No Speakers Detected: Hey I seem to have a common issue after reading my google search results for the past couple hours, with this windows 10 compatability issue with Logitech/Creative soundcards/drivers. Seems to be a ton of different problems around this similar setup. Basically cant get...
  6. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  7. After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working: After updating to Windows 10 2004 Creative Soundblaster Audigy Fx sound card is not working. There is no sound my web browsers. I have tested this in both the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When playing videos, the sound is significantly reduced...
  8. Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?

Is this Soundblaster Control Panel also compatible with other sound cards?: Hello. So I wanted to ask if Soundblaster Control Panel is compatible with other soundcards (example onboard soundcard from Realtalk for example). Because I'm listening to music on the road with Windows 10 Tablet, and I'm annoyed when some music gets too quiet and too loud,...
  9. no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update

no Sound from creative soundblaster card since windows 10 update: I have been pulling my hair out trying to get sound back ever since installing the most recent updates to windows 10. Delete, reinstall ,troubleshooting, downloading new updates from creative resetting the audio service over and over again, nothing works my computer tells me...
  10. WU installed the wrong soundblaster driver - card no longer works

WU installed the wrong soundblaster driver - card no longer works: I have a Soundblaster Z series card for use with Cubase. Today there was no sound. I looked in device manager and it was listed as a different card - Recon3D. Updates confirmed the wrong driver had been installed today. I've uninstalled + reinstalled the card about 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creative soundblaster z se windows 11